California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Is your power off?

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by callinfowl, Oct 9, 2019 at 7:32 AM.

1. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

Honda CRV :doh:doh

That’s going to limit the size of tuna you can catch. Drop me off some grouper again. That was some of the best fish I ever had!!!!

2. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Moderator Moderator

Going on the Searcher. Great boat. 95 ft long and there will be 14 fishermen. LOTS of room for everyone.

Having the fished processed by 5 Star. All I do is pick up the already vacuum packed and frozen fillets the next morning and head north. Gonna be a long drive to Oregon that day. I have 2 ice chests totaling 150 qts...if I fill both of those with fillets everybody is going to be eating fish. I'll throw you a fin on the way back through Stockton.

callinfowl likes this.
  3. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Moderator Moderator

Dark CA.jpg

4. callinfowl

callinfowl MEGA. Moderator

I don't see how the Government can just stand by watching them pull the plug on thousands of people.
    Hell, the Government steps in on plastic straws in this f'd up state, but not when a company holds its customers hostage by pulling their power. People are getting in car accidents because there's no street lights, people are missing work, kids are missing school, they are putting elderly and ill peoples life on the line. All because pg&e can't maintain their own power lines. Someone is going to fry over this one, people are sick of pg&e's ********. Hell, I wouldn't feel safe working out on one of their trucks, people are going to start taking it out on the people in the field which is wrong, all they are doing is what they are told to do. Someone is going to lose a very good paying job over this crap. Most of the areas that were black d out didn't get wind over 20 mph until well after the shut down.

Sorry about the mistakes I was typing on my phone and it does some weird s*** like add words when swiped by mistake.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019 at 9:37 PM
    hunting1 and Tommyo like this.
  5. Wood-Dro

Wood-Dro Elite Refuge Member

Ummmmm.......

upload_2019-10-10_16-23-43.png

6. Wood-Dro

Wood-Dro Elite Refuge Member

Remember when they actually "started fires" this time of year in the rice country and there were never any issues.

7. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

just heard on a fake news channel there is a big control burn going on in Nevada county lost of smoke blowing into the valley from the east....crazy..

8. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

According to SoCal Edison, is in the power shut down mode too.

upload_2019-10-10_17-30-13.png

9. Phytoplankton

Phytoplankton Elite Refuge Member

10. callinfowl

callinfowl MEGA. Moderator

There have been people that work for pg&e shot at punched in the face and verbally abuse. It's been all over the news. People are nuts, I had a feeling this was going to happen, sad.