Is your wife an expert?

GUNNERX2

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Mine apparently is. I've been telling her that I need to do some weed control spraying in several areas. Today, while watching the local weather report, she see's that we are due for some thunderstorms in an hour. She then proceeds to tell me that I need to get outside and do my weed control before the rain hits. OK, I'll do that just after hanging out the laundry on the clothesline.

nobands

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yes .
Mine is on dam near everything after 38 years.
I dont evidently know where or how to turkey hunt now . She just offered her advice on this exact subject a half hour ago .
Duck hunting should be easy, along with deer and pheasants , I aint trying hard enough maybe .
Or maybe I'm just hanging out drinking with the guys .
I should mow and plant the garden differently and I have no sense of what looks good or basically I'm just a dumb *** .
Yet in those 38 years I've never once told her how to do laundry , dishes or clean .
She can't cook a lick , but we've known that for 37 and a half years .

But we're still together somehow !

tripper

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Short answer - Yes. About everything.

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Literally yes. But don't tell her I said so.

blkduck

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Whenever she starts telling me how to do something, I just say "ok since you know how, you can do it yourself" got me put in the dog house alot, but after 9 years I have noticed a slight downward trend in how much she tells me how to fix things

GUNNERX2

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My wife, bless her dear sweet soul, is an authority on all things concerning the every day happenings in life. If it weren't so frustrating, it would be comical. She is the exact replica of her mother, I shoulda knowd.