Is your wife an expert?

salthunter

Reaction score
I no longer need navigation in my vehicles!
I ended that years ago. I hit the brakes, pulled over, handed her the keys, told her to drive. She figured out I was a much more focused driver in tough conditions. But now she drives while in her car. I drive if in the pickup.
Anytime if my wife is watching me do something, it doesn't matter what it is, she will stand there and tell me how to do it. Doesn't matter what I am doing. It doesn't matter if I done sometimes 40 times before and her not once, but she will tell me how to do it :dohSometimes I'll just walk away and tell her show me ;). She will say No go ahead.o_O
My wife got that way for a little while this past 6 months after he mom passed. I do all the yard garden, most of the house work, cooking, my laundry.. Not because she wont or cant,,, but I dont sit still very long.
I just left the room when she started to take over. ( my passive aggressive move) She caught on quick!!

newduk

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I hit the brakes, pulled over, handed her the keys, told her to drive.
Did that one time going to a hockey game. I got out, told her I would walk the rest of the way. We were bout a quarter mile from the arena. I didn't realize until she pulled away that my wallet, phone, and tickets were still in the car.:doh

Northhunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I no longer need navigation in my vehicles!
We traveled to / stayed in larger cities more than a few times. I don't carry a smart phone. I liked to head out from the hotel on foot and figure stuff out. I was pretty good at finding my way around.
One time in Montreal, she decided she was going to tag along and check out the strip. We went a pretty good distance, I was keeping tabs on where we were and she was like a lost ant checking out shops. It started to rain, and we headed back. Of coarse I was wrong on which way to go. I went along with it a bit, but about an hour later I started getting pretty abrupt and pointing out landmarks. We were trucking along and she does a hard 90, headed towards some random building. I went "Where the F*** are you going?!". She somehow concluded that we were at our hotel :scratch

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ended that years ago. I hit the brakes, pulled over, handed her the keys, told her to drive.

The Redhead would jump over in the driver's seat and leave me standing on the road. :yes

I can't afford to make those moves without considering the retaliatory attack. :l

salthunter

Reaction score
The Redhead would jump over in the driver's seat and leave me standing on the road. :yes

I can't afford to make those moves without considering the retaliatory attack. :l
I must have been smarter than you! I stayed away from the redheads,,, only let the blonds chase me!!!:p

Iammichael6499

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
My wife is an expert at being the best wife anyone could dream of and is absolutely the best thing that ever happened to me. She’s off-the-charts smart … but … she isn’t a know-it-all even though she probably does know-it-all. She’s gorgeous and could have had anyone she wanted but she picked me (color me the luckiest man alive). To top it off, she’s an incredibly patient and loving person. I can’t say enough positive about her. Her only semi-negative … she isn’t crazy about my waterfowl hunting … but … she doesn’t give me a hard time about it and in return I don’t give her a hard time about her driving.

honga

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I feel better after reading these....I thought that I was the only person living with woman with unlimited knowledge of all things who was always right and should never be questioned.

Mudtoes

Senior Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife is an expert at being the best wife anyone could dream of and is absolutely the best thing that ever happened to me. She’s off-the-charts smart … but … she isn’t a know-it-all even though she probably does know-it-all. She’s gorgeous and could have had anyone she wanted but she picked me (color me the luckiest man alive). To top it off, she’s an incredibly patient and loving person. I can’t say enough positive about her. Her only semi-negative … she isn’t crazy about my waterfowl hunting … but … she doesn’t give me a hard time about it and in return I don’t give her a hard time about her driving.
Wow, do you want something? You must let your wife read your posts!

tripper

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel better after reading these....I thought that I was the only person living with woman with unlimited knowledge of all things who was always right and should never be questioned.
Uhh, no. You are not alone.