Island X dream Day

whytey

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Congrats...beautiful birds.

Charlie Barberini

Reaction score
The weather has really kicked it up a notch, I had so much fun last week that i decided to stay another week and help the guys out with the film Crew on Island X this week. We managed to scratch out our first trophy King on film today and if you haven't seen Red EPIC footage its awesome 5k resolution and the slow motion is incredible. Anyway Luke got it done with tough conditions and got his first King While hunting with his dad Lee, And our other group got some great Harlequin and Longtail shooting and passed up on some Hen Kings up north via snowmobile. Looks like its gonna come right down to the gun this week due to the weather as the 35-50mph and blowing snow is really hard to deal with. We are all having a ball and enjoying Island X, Great to meet the guys from the time bandit as there are 5 Crab boats in the harbor tied up waiting for the weather to settle down.

A big Kudos to Hevishot & Speedball helping us getting it done.

They are shooting with 2 Red Epic $60,000 cameras this week, we are excited to see the footage when done.

Going Old SChool with the M1 Benellis and a fully stocked with Hevi Shot, Hevi metal and Speed Ball

This is crappy weather.

EiderI

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Nice job Luke! Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories!

Greg

DucHunr

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Awesome job guys. Thanks for sharing the pics. I never get tired of looking at "The King".

pointblind

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Nothing ruins a great series of photos more than product pimping but a few great individual photos non the less.

Duckboy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I should be drooling over the kings or that canon lens:eek: Thanks for sharing, and please post the vids when done:pra

SpoonMan3

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
The weather has really kicked it up a notch, I had so much fun last week that i decided to stay another week and help the guys out with the film Crew on Island X this week. We managed to scratch out our first trophy King on film today and if you haven't seen Red EPIC footage its awesome 5k resolution and the slow motion is incredible.

How/where can we see this footage?

Latest posts