Its all about traditional ways sometimes

Bryan L

Refuge Member
Sponsor
Reaction score
And turning a top notch custom call out of exotic wood . Sanded,shined,and tuned to perfection .That's Crazybirdcustomcalls.com.

joecitrano

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Traditional ways….. hunting in brown carhart coveralls over black n white wood silhouettes you made yourself with a 40 year old 870 blowing a wood tube call…… that’s tradition!

drahthaarducker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Traditional ways….. hunting in brown carhart coveralls over black n white wood silhouettes you made yourself with a 40 year old 870 blowing a wood tube call…… that’s tradition!
This.

Rick Hall

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
And sometimes it's just about having fun. Once won a bet with a buddy by calling our Canada limits (albeit just two per in that time and place) with a squeeze bulb bicycle horn I'd bought at a garage sale for a quarter. Did it again the next day just 'cause I could, then tossed the disrespectful horn.

goosenazi

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
And sometimes it's just about having fun. Once won a bet with a buddy by calling our Canada limits (albeit just two per in that time and place) with a squeeze bulb bicycle horn I'd bought at a garage sale for a quarter. Did it again the next day just 'cause I could, then tossed the disrespectful horn.
I have a video of me saying “honk” steadily at a goose until it got shot feet down at 15 yards. Lots of good times on that hunt. Some of the “decoys” I’ve put out while duck hunting is downright laughable.

Tailfeathers

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
" If it aint wood.....it should. "
" If it's plastic.....it aint that fantastic."
:joker

joecitrano

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My 1980 tube call would be a wood Harold knight call.and I’ll be damned if I ever lug a heavy tire decoy again.