Jackie, hey whatcha doin now

blacktail

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Stand by for the usual suspects to swoop in and defend this dumpster fire of an administration and deflect to their TDS.
Gock is working on a video meme putting Trumps head on Biden's calling out the dead Rep.
That's all he's capable of doing

Sasquatch Hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Stand by for the usual suspects to swoop in and defend this dumpster fire of an administration and deflect to their TDS.
I ask this, how does one defend the obvious menetal issue here? This is the worst I have ever seen is 62 year of riding the blue ball.. It is just unbelievable.

rhpierce

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I ask this, how does one defend the obvious menetal issue here? This is the worst I have ever seen is 62 year of riding the blue ball.. It is just unbelievable.
That's just it...they aren't defending it. They are just ignoring it and going on the offensive against Trump and anyone else.

They haven't answered a single query regarding the positive effects the President has had on the economy, immigration, energy policy, or other aspects of American life. There has been zero accountability for the mismanagement of the "pandemic" and the impacts it has had on American businesses and citizens, and nobody has been forced to account for the origins of the virus or its "escape", as well as the "vaccine" and boosters and the campaign of misinformation and outright lies on the part of the Administration and the media. Not one person has commented regarding the mandate to get vaxxed or get fired/discharged, and those who lost their jobs, when a year later or less the guidance is for vaxxed and unvaxxed to be the same.

blacktail

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
No one has yet tried to defend him. Alls they got is Trump meanie orange man.
Every single one has buyers remorse over their Brandon vote. Almost 2 years into this carnival and I have yet to meet anyone, see a bumper sticker showing pride in the window licker, a ball cap saying "build back better".
The few houses I saw flying Biden flags, those flags have been put in the attic.
Not one single clue that anyone is proud of this putz.

Banded1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The White House spin-
“Jean-Pierre fielded roughly 10 questions Wednesday about the president’s gaffe during the White House press briefing. Jean-Pierre told reporters 14 times that the president wasn’t confused about whether Walorski was alive and in the room, but he had her "top of mind" because he will be meeting with her family on Friday.”

What?!? They’re all insane.

CookMan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The White House spin-
“Jean-Pierre fielded roughly 10 questions Wednesday about the president’s gaffe during the White House press briefing. Jean-Pierre told reporters 14 times that the president wasn’t confused about whether Walorski was alive and in the room, but he had her "top of mind" because he will be meeting with her family on Friday.”

What?!? They’re all insane.

Just a bunch of liars! They are very bad people. Wake up America.. It is all about money & power.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Nobody in the White House press pool is buying it.
She’s a tool just like Joe. One would think that Jean-Pierre would get tired of being the Whitehouse fool.