Jeep Gladiator

mtudb24

Reaction score
New 2021 Jeep gladiator and towing 24' deep water pontoon blind. Tows like a dream and can negotiate the muddiest of cornfields
Duck blind.jpg

orangelegs73

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Highest price of any compact truck and yet the least amount of storage/bed space. I suppose if you don't need the space than that might not be a bad thing.

Valleyhonker

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I do like the wheel selection on it. What’s the fuel mileage towing that pontoon?

mtudb24

Reaction score
Highest price of any compact truck and yet the least amount of storage/bed space. I suppose if you don't need the space than that might not be a bad thing.

Yeah but it all depends. The difference is somewhat negligible in bed dimension. Its only a inch or so less in length and 1.5" narrower then the short box Colorado. They are about the same MSRP for a similar equipped truck in a crew cab configuration. Can't take the top and doors of in a Chevy though :)
I will take solid axle HD dana 44's over an IFS in offroad conditions. I can't tell ya how many CV shaft boots and axle's I've ripped / broken over the years. Definitely not as nice on road ride as a IFS truck, but I'll take that trade off. As they say, its a jeep thing right :)

mtudb24

Reaction score
I do like the wheel selection on it. What’s the fuel mileage towing that pontoon?
Thanks. I like the old school "steel wagon wheel" look. Towing is about 12ish but it does have 4:10 gears and 35's. I would imagine it would be be better if i was on the stock 31's

USMC-Ret

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Great camo on the boat for a corn field.

mtudb24

Reaction score
Great camo on the boat for a corn field.
Um, not sure what you mean, but ok... The best part of artificial xmas trees over 80+ cedar trees we used to use, they don't turn brown by the middle / end of the season.

Latest posts