Joe (10gagenut) has passed away.

Discussion in 'Shooting - Reloading Forum' started by N3ckBe@rdSkyBust3r, Jan 3, 2020.

1. N3ckBe@rdSkyBust3r

N3ckBe@rdSkyBust3r Senior Refuge Member

Anyone who knew Joe (10gagenut) he is no longer with us and has passed away. His wife was in contact with a few of us this afternoon.

2. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

I'm really sorry to hear this; we talked about 10's in private messages.

I was going to send him a check after the season to get his reloading manual so I could try and get some loads for my BPS worked up. Didn't know he was that ill; he never mentioned it.

3. JDK

JDK Moderator Moderator

Prayers for Joe and his Family

4. JFG

JFG Elite Refuge Member

Oh my gosh .... what in the world??? He just sent me some buffer and seals and wouldn’t accept a dime. I’m in total shock right now ...

5. SB2MAG

SB2MAG Elite Refuge Member

Prayers sent.

6. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

Really sorry to read this. I didn't know him well as well as some of you. He was always the nice guy here. Will miss him, his posts and all of his knowledge he shared. :cry

callinfowl likes this.
  7. N3ckBe@rdSkyBust3r

N3ckBe@rdSkyBust3r Senior Refuge Member

Ohhh some of the stories I could share, we certainly had some interesting hunting trips lol.

LANN WILF likes this.
  8. THEIRCOMMITED10

THEIRCOMMITED10 |Moderator Fishing|Call Sponsor| Sponsor Moderator

This is sad news . We just talked after Christmas about 10 gauge Remington Hd shells and ballistic capability for geese . I know his health hasn’t been the greatest but other than that he was always willing to chat hunting with me on his worst or best days .

Rest In Peace Joe . I can say I never met You in person but got to know you well through the forums for the last dozen years . He took me under his wing so to speak when I purchased my first 10 gauge . And taught me how to use it and clean it correctly and what shells are best performers .

His knowledge about ballistics and hunting will be greatly missed around here and around the country . His reloading manual is nationally known as well .

I hope you are up there killing the geese and ducks dead Joe with BBB and 10 gauge .

Whislting_Wings likes this.
  9. Nocalhonker

Nocalhonker Elite Refuge Member

Prayers to his family and friends, he will he missed. RIP10g

10. Treeman63

Treeman63 New Member

I'm sad to read this. I didn't "know" Joe but read many of his posts in browsing the forums and appreciated his depth of knowledge and the generous way he shared what he had learned both in hard data and his opinions. It was easy to see he was a good and genuine man.