Joe and Kamala doing a great job!

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Nobody said that the crop of Joe/Kamala supplicants have a clue about economics. Hey, all them stimulus bucks just grew on trees. And not only that, them trees are just growing wild and freeeeeee!!!!!
Just wait until his inability to cut spending kicks in starting Oct 1.

As I’ve said before - when it comes to Federal Government spending President Window Licker is going to make Trump, Obama and Dubya the Idiot King look like Pikers.

Reactions: API

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Just wait until his inability to cut spending kicks in starting Oct 1.

As I’ve said before - when it comes to Federal Government spending President Window Licker is going to make Trump, Obama and Dubya the Idiot King look like Pikers.
Joe might get credit for destroying the country, but reality is he is a well used tool for our republic’s haters. That brings the question… Is Joe being there evidence of 80 million voting fools or an election scam for the eons?

duckman54

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
That brings the question… Is Joe being there evidence of 80 million voting fools or an election scam for the eons?

Anybody that actually looks at all the anomalies that occurred knows it is number 2. No doubt
though there were still plenty of fools that voted the other way, as I've said before there are plenty
that would vote for Satan himself if he had a ''D'' in front of his name.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Did she keep her last name? Karen Blassey-Degeneres
Yes.
My wife did that on her Facebook account so her friends could find her easily. She don't use her name...I would! My wife is a direct descendant of Mark Twain. Her name is or was Clements.

The girl in the picture was pretty slutty and "bi" back in junior high. Not my type. Her and her friend doxxed me on facebook

Last edited: