Joe met w/ top Burisma Exec while VP?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by pintail2222, Oct 14, 2020 at 7:23 AM.

1. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

This stinks - the timing of this stinks -how the emails were “discovered” is questionable - the actions of the computer store is suspect - Giuliani’s involvement - would all be pure BS...

But then the FBI went and got involved....

I don’t think the FBI would have gotten involved had it not been Hunters laptop....

Doubt the MSM will give this much time...

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to e-mails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the e-mail reads.

An earlier e-mail from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

The computer was dropped off at a repair shop in Biden’s home state of Delaware in April 2019, according to the store’s owner.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

The customer who brought in the water-damaged MacBook Pro for repair never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.

The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.

Photos of a Delaware federal court subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president admittedly pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...iden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/amp/

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020 at 7:33 AM
    yellowlab03 and double limit like this.
  2. pintail2222

3. pintail2222

Imagine if this was one of the Trump kids emails about having their Father helping them out.... Their would be calls for their heads! And rightly so!

In a lengthy memo to his then-business partner, Devon Archer, who already sat on the Burisma board, Hunter Biden repeatedly mentioned “my guy” while apparently referring to then-Vice President Joe Biden, New York Post reports.

Hunter Biden’s email to Archer is dated a little more than a week earlier, before Vice President Joe Biden visited Ukraine on April 22, 2014.

“The announcement of my guys [sic] upcoming travels should be characterized as part of our advice and thinking- but what he will say and do is out of our hands,” Hunter Biden wrote on April 13, 2014.

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 9.30.48 AM.png

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020 at 9:41 AM
    IV Hunt, double limit and WHUP ! Hen like this.
  4. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

Yeah...this smells...not sure how, but it smells...

5. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

I'll wager this never makes CNN or CNBC

yellowlab03 likes this.
  6. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Elite Refuge Member

This is just one more nail in Hunter’s coffin. Any sensible person already knows Hunter didn’t get his lucrative board seat at Burisma for his extensive knowledge and experience in the natural gas industry. This just makes it a little harder for the MSM to spin.

IV Hunt and pintail2222 like this.
  7. pintail2222

You’re spot on BSD! Hunter has even admitted it.

ABC News’ Amy Robach: "If your last name wasn't Biden, do you think you would've been asked to be on the board of Burisma?"

Hunter Biden: "I don't know. I don't know. Probably not, in retrospect. But that's — you know — I don't think that there's a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn't Biden."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vi...-name-has-opened-basically-every-door-for-him

IV Hunt likes this.
  8. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

I have no doubt the left would run with it but it strikes me as too convenient to be authentic. The story of how this was "discovered" is pretty far fetched. I'd need to see clear proof Biden owned that laptop.

Ruination likes this.
  9. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

Why do you always hold us conservatives to a higher standard of proof than that required of the MSM?

I think you just need to preface that the information was found by "experts" and we're good to go...:l

rhpierce and The_Duck_Master like this.
  10. IV Hunt

IV Hunt Elite Refuge Member

"Anonymous Sources" seems to work pretty well :rolleyes: