California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Johnson & Johnson

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Plumgold1, Apr 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plumgold1

Plumgold1 Elite Refuge Member

Little off topic but....

Been super hesitant to get the poison shot, wife basically forced me to sign up...

Go to the shot clinic at 2...sign in get my card...talk to EMT etc...determines I'll need to wait 30 minutes after shot. They give me the shot it burns like a mother, arms on fire, then my whole body felt like it was on fire. I stand up take 2 steps and pass out. Wake up to Emt in my face. They get me stable and sitting in a chair and I passed out again. Off to Alta Bates I went, lights and sirens. The ambulances around here are moving nonstop, guess why? Adverse reactions. I was their 6th one of the day.

I slammed my head pretty good. They gave me CT scans and all that **** but no issues. I didn't get out of hospital until 10. Dr told me to my face, nothings wrong with my blood, heart, or oxygen. %100 functioning...he says without a doubt it was the shot. Anyways thought I'd share. $uck Joe Biden.

[​IMG]

freefall likes this.
  2. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator

Question. Did you have covid before? Reason I ask is that some people tend to have very mild reactions the first time they are exposed to a potential allergen, but once the body develops the secondary or adaptive immune response, the resulting response can be immediate and in some cases, severe. My guess is that you immune system is supercharged against the virus, or a component of the vaccine to which you are allergic to. Think of a person who is allergic to bee stings. The first sting usually does not cause a severe reaction, a second could be life threatening. Glad to see you are ok. When I do injections, patients going into anaphylactic shock is my worst fear. Always have epipens and bronchodilators on hand, and we keep patients for 15 or 30 minutes, based on medical history.

Ravenanme, JRS and Plumgold1 like this.
  3. yellowlabhunter

yellowlabhunter Elite Refuge Member

Wow! I'll pass, but get geez, what a fiasco!

4. Plumgold1

Never tested positive for covid, got really sick around December 2019 always thought it might have been covid but it was probably just a cold. I never tested for antibodies either. Thanks for your response I appreciate it.

JRS likes this.
  5. Dek

Dek Elite Refuge Member

I got the J and J 3 weeks ago. Chatted with a very cute nurse for my waiting period, went home and had 0 effects other than a bit tired the next day. Sorry to hear about your reaction. What was there in your past medical history that had them wanting to keep you the 30 minutes instead of the normal 15?

6. Mort

Mort Elite Refuge Member

I know everyone's reaction to the virus and the vaccine are different, but....I got Covid back in November of last year. I had a cough, lost my sense of taste and smell for a few days, and one day I had pain in my joints. I have had much worse symptoms with the common flu. I don't plan on taking the vaccine. Your reactions to the cure seem much worse than the virus.

Fogie, Brottboss and yellowlabhunter like this.
  7. Plumgold1

Blood thinners

yellowlabhunter likes this.
  8. Turnkey

Turnkey Elite Refuge Member

Yeah, gonna pass on the government's poison shots. I'll take my chances with my own immune system.

JRS, Fogie and freefall like this.
  9. George

George Elite Refuge Member

The kicker is that these shots are only good for six months...

JRS and freefall like this.
  10. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

Let’s see

option a: experimental gene therapy mRNA vaccine

option b: aborted fetal cells

Ill take option c:neither

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.