California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Johnson & Johnson

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Plumgold1, Apr 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

Sexy
    Suave
    Striking

JRS likes this.
  2. marsh-mello

marsh-mello Elite Refuge Member

No virtue signaling here... Remember....follow the science....follow the science.... repeating it like a robotic broken record, it was your mantra just a minute ago.

Could be a mental health symptom of your own, think about it or better yet accept the second opinion here. Perhaps early COVID onset?

3. marsh-mello

SSStrike three! :dv

4. Phil N

Phil N Elite Refuge Member

“CDC COVID-19 survival rates” are 99.997% for people ages 0 to 19, 99.98% for people ages 20 to 49, 99.5% for people ages 50 to 69, and 94.6% for people over 70."

Cannot attest to the 100% accuracy of the above data, as the CDC website is not exactly user friendly for finding politically charged covid data. Those numbers are in line with what I've read time and time again though.

Vaccine, no vaccine, to each is own.

5. black&blueshoulder

black&blueshoulder Elite Refuge Member

Yep. To each thier own. Simple concept that collectivists control freaks take issue with.

Mort, Allinodad and Fogie like this.
  6. marsh-mello

Yeah and there are no 100% absolutes with those numbers either....you want to spin a roulette wheel for yourself fine....but when you are spinning it for others too it's a different story. I see quite a bit of "spinning" going here now....

When you are dead you are 100% dead no matter what the odds are before hand.

7. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

The science has been bouncing around from the start.....we are gonna be fine here.

Two weeks to slow the curve.

Need time to acquire PPE.

Need to buy billions of dollars of ventilators

You don’t need a mask

Never mind you should wear a mask

How about 3 masks now

Schools are closed even though children aren’t greatly affected by this. The flu does more harm to children then wuhan flu yet we don’t close schools for the flu.

Then we have this gene modification experiment, one would assume “science” would’ve wanted to test it a little longer then 9ish months.

Science is funny, especially when it finds what the money funding it wants it to find.

Your bloviation means nothing to me Mello.

yellowlabhunter, Fogie and lugnut like this.
  8. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

I wonder if anyone has got "19" after being vaccinated, have not heard a report on that...

Wife has taken the needle, Pfizer, me... I'm still on the bottle ;), but I guess I'll get stuck at some point soon.

Little bit of a scary part on making the decision with my wife....she has multiple myeloma, it is a blood cancer that destroys your immune system, along with a couple other ailments she is dealing with. So sticking a needle in her arm with any kind of antidote was a tough one for her/us... it was/is a double edged sword for sure...

The problem with myeloma is she wont die from it, she'll die from the common cold because her system can't fight it...

9. marsh-mello

I'd agree with you if you lived in a vacuum or on the moon...which is it?

10. marsh-mello

You've about augured yourself to chin level with your own "spin" on things. Go tell that to Mark and his wife and tell them they have nothing to worry about especially with the likes of people like you running around all over the place.

Carry on Stuperman...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.