California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Johnson & Johnson

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Plumgold1, Apr 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

Biggest transfer of wealth from the middle class to the Uber rich in history from what I’ve read. It was hard for me to comprehend though since I can barely read

JRS likes this.
  2. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

Unless your a democrat or raiders fan...

Norcal Ducker likes this.
  3. Phil N

Phil N Elite Refuge Member

100% correct, dead, is dead. Well, there is a way out of that too, but that's for another time.

I have better odds of dying in a car wreck, or medical negligence, or diabetes from too many Twinkies, or a heart attack from too many big macs, or...

Could you imagine if this virus was actually really deadly instead of 95% safe? The law of unintended consequences comes into play here, stupid kids from not being in school, unprecedented mental health issues, lost livelihoods, and that's just for starters.

How about down the road, hyperinflation due to the "bail outs," long term vaccine aside effects (maybe autism or increased stroke rate for example)? Remember this vaccine hasn't been around even 6 months yet, using experimental technologies...

How's that for some spin?

lugnut, Mort, Allinodad and 3 others like this.
  4. marsh-mello

marsh-mello Elite Refuge Member

https://www.nsc.org/newsroom/motor-vehicle-deaths-2020-estimated-to-be-highest#:~:text=Itasca, IL – For the first,frequently because of the pandemic.

I don't think your car death example holds much water...and certainly not as much risk. Probably about the same as the rest of your spinning examples...so much I bet you use 10 spinning wing decoys!

Funny how one death is too many but over 500,000 and 95% is only a statistic you can live with easily. I guess some people don't have a problem if it's mostly only elderly folks who are dying and you're young?

Spin on....

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  5. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

I agree J...but so much of our living, the way we live or prefer to live in the last 1 1/2 years has been forced on us by "others" that think they know what's best..

JRS and black&blueshoulder like this.
  6. Fogie

Fogie Senior Refuge Member

The same who crave a sniff in the lil' girls room will save us all with their virtue, masks and vaccine shaming, not worried.

lugnut and JRS like this.
  7. Phil N

Phil N Elite Refuge Member

Of the 500k how many had pre-existing conditions or were classified as covid deaths due to increased funding apparatuses? How many died due to negligent politicians putting covid positive folks into nursing homes, with the already most vulnerable? How many people died from the flu this year, record lows? Hmm. The overall death rate year to year is unchanged to lower, yet hear we are. Now how in the world did that happen with covid floating around?

An acquaintance of mine developed bell's palsy after getting the covid vaccination, coincidence, maybe?

Like I implied previously, no spin... Vaccine, no vaccine, up to you.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    lugnut, Mort, JRS and 1 other person like this.
  8. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator

Coincidence, yes.

9. Refugeguy

Refugeguy Elite Refuge Member

If it matters,I think your all tards. But I would hunt with anyone of you. Anyone wanna shoot pigeons? No mask or vaccine required

10. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

161B1DAD-F46F-4C0B-AAC4-49B8A5433FB1.jpeg

yellowlabhunter and Refugeguy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.