California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Johnson & Johnson

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Plumgold1, Apr 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arrieta

Arrieta Senior Refuge Member

I got the Pfizer shot --not so much for me (I exercise and watch my diet), but to "do my part" to help protect others --especially the elderly who seem to be freaked-out beyond comprehension because all they do is watch CNN all day.

I had a reaction that lasted for TWO weeks. Off and on dizziness, headaches, extreme exhaustion, and sore joints and muscles. After 12 days I went to the doctor. Said the same thing... "You may have been exposed to Covid in the past, seems you have a supercharged immune system and don't get the second shot". Did complete blood work up and everything looked good.

Plumgold1 likes this.
  2. oleww

oleww Elite Refuge Member

What I can’t understand is how a vaccine shot helps folks that already had and beat the covid.

JRS likes this.
  3. Fogie

Fogie Elite Refuge Member

Anyone who craves "protection" can get the shot themselves, afaic.

4. Refugeguy

Refugeguy Elite Refuge Member

Thats one thought . I know 6 people (all under 50) in good health who gave died from “the flue” your statement shows ignorance .dumb fu.ck

5. Docterduck

Docterduck Elite Refuge Member

I had the maderna no reactions. I know quite a few people who have survived with various severity and some that died. I too was not going to get the shot however when more and more people in my age group were getting the shot, and my wife I did. YMMV?

On another note make no mistake we were attacked by the ChiComs using germ warfare. No nukes! Too much lasting damage!

Plumgold1 and yellowlabhunter like this.
  6. Fogie

Fogie Elite Refuge Member

...that has nothing to do with who wants the shot now. People who want it should get it, those who don't won't.
    You obviously hate those who won't, so why all the cussing and tyrannical coercion?...what do you care if they die?
    This isn't the mask debate, there is your miracle shot now. All who want certain "protection" can have it.

7. EL GURU

EL GURU Elite Refuge Member

Early Philippino beers today??

Dakillaofnada and Brottboss like this.
  8. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

I had the J&J about a month ago. I had absolutely zero side effects, even to the extent that I had a hard time the next day remembering which arm it went in because neither one hurt.

Last spring I had a mystery headache for about a month. Last fall I had a Covid antibody test to see if maybe C-19 was the reason. Negative.

I have an amped up immune system to the extent that I had an autoimmune disease that I got over about six months ago. I was concerned that perhaps the Covid vaccine would kick up another bout of my body attacking itself. It did not. I feel good now.

My wife got the Pfizer and was good after the first shot but was tired as hell with a minor headache for one day after the second shot. No problems since then.

9. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

I’ve had both Moderna shots. The primary evidence of getting either shot was a bandaid on my upper arm.

10. Refugeguy

Refugeguy Elite Refuge Member

I don’t hate anything .hate is a word most cant comprehend .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.