Joseph Goebbels or Merrick Garland ...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by yellowlabhunter, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Canyoncrosser

Canyoncrosser Senior Refuge Member

Why, are you afraid of triggering marsh-mello?

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator

Ya'll do realize you have to scroll quite a ways down the page to find this forum, and then you actually have to click on it to see the threads. It isn't like it pops up automatically.

3. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

4. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

That’s awesome.

After billions of dollars in damage, businesses looted and burned, statues and monuments defaced or torn down, a REAL insurrection in which people declared themselves independent of the rule of US laws and armed themselves, and people tearing down gates to private property while telling homeowners they were going to kill them and sleep in their beds that night….

it turns out that the single biggest threat to the nation is white supremacists.

I wish I had something witty to say, but honestly, this is so far out in left field that I can’t even believe he said it. And I have to say, it sounds an awful lot like a pogrom or purge about to happen in the military and police forces…getting rid of white supremacists before they can get too far…never mind that we know gangs like MS-13 have sent people into the military to get training. What exactly will be their criteria? If you voted for Trump or outwardly supported him? Member of the NRA? Republican?

5. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

Ponder this azzhat as a Supreme Court Justice.

Grossy23, IV Hunt, mrmallerd and 2 others like this.
  6. CalBaer

CalBaer Elite Refuge Member

Nightmare...oops, hope Merrick’s Justice Dept. doesn’t tag this post!!

7. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Or you could simply just not click on the PAF.

8. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Say what? He voluntarily visited this forum? Are you sure? I figured that @weigon7 is being forced to click on the PAF and then is being forced to read the posts. :l :l :l :l

yellowlabhunter and Bclick like this.
  9. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

Every time I see him (MG) speak, I think how grateful I am for Mitch McConnell. Imagine this used piece of toilet paper sitting in the seat currently occupied by Neil Gorsuch?

IV Hunt, pintail2222 and Bclick like this.
  10. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

The way it works...site lists most recent posts some of us navigate that way to see what's fresh.
    Otherwise I'm bumping 18 year old threads and people complain.
    It's a website with many members here. You can't please all the people all the time. Some are just here for sport to game us into arguing silly baseless political arguments that lack any facts other than a news media piece thats sponsored content.
    It's a lot of fun.
    Feelings get hurt..

pintail2222 likes this.