Just because you can...

Big Daddy Gaddy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
...doesn't mean you should.

I should have called an audible once we started passing on birds I don't pass on, but a plan is a plan. Why is a whole different discussion.

20221123_095105.jpg

Screenshot_20221123_094901_Gallery.jpg

Big Daddy Gaddy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This hunt needed to happen. Been trying to get out on a good one with Dandy all season. I told him I had a spot where we could shoot an all drake GE limit and he couldn't get there fast enough. It was a great day. I'll keep on the divers this season until it no longer suits me. The Bankes is happy.

1911king

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The BLOODBANKes spills again!!! If a picture could smell that’d be one rank sob.

Jim Dandy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Im not sure what happened. I went to bed last night and the next thing I know I woke up in bed at 1pm with my hands covered in blood, a horrible smell in the garage and my wife had left a note. Ummmmm.....WORTH IT!!!!

Awesome hunt and that dog has no quit.

Dandy

Ravenanme

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Those with taste buds that can withstand a mouth full of Drivers , I tip my hat to ! I know , a duck is a duck thing but , with the skin on or off , it's
still a Diver ? I can hardly believe cooked in cacciatore sauce all day the meat will fall off the bones ? Must take several glasses of vino to choke
it down ?

shovelerslayer

Refuge Member
Reaction score
Its been a long time since I shot Goldeneye, but when I did those suckers were fast and tough! One of my favorite memories was shooting a drake twice just over the water. Each time, he skipped on the surface two or three times and caught his wings. 100 feet after the second shot he suddenly crashed into the river dead. Quit shooting them because they were a pain to clean. Fun to shoot though! Sausage pile does not discriminate. Of course I shoot shovelers, so what do I know...

Latest posts