Decoy Forum Sponsors

Just got some SX honkers

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by IowaWaterfowler10, Apr 6, 2020.

1. IowaWaterfowler10

IowaWaterfowler10 Senior Refuge Member

Figured I would throw up a little review about the new sx full size honkers I got. First off the CS was bar none. Ordered Friday they showed up Monday afternoon. Even had about a half hour convo with the CS rep. Very impressed. The decoys came with stands stakes and individual bags as well. Absolutely smacked a few together a handful of times and there was no chipping...maybe a scuff. I will absolutely be buying all sx for my new rig this fall. Hope this helps yall!

Attached Files:

2. Birdcrazy

Birdcrazy Elite Refuge Member

Question: were the square bases extra? Checked their website, says they come with stakes.
    Thanks,

3. IowaWaterfowler10

They actually come with both I just don’t think their description specified that. I reached out asking if they sold individual honker sample decoys like their snows. They said no but they would send me a pack at a reduced cost.

4. Birdcrazy

Birdcrazy Elite Refuge Member

I checked them out again and they only sell the honkers in multi packs. Next time you reach out to them, maybe ask them if they if they plan on offering feeder packs now that you are " in " with them.....:tu
    Thanks for the info!

IowaWaterfowler10 likes this.
  5. IowaWaterfowler10

Bird crazy, I believe the plan from talking to the CS rep is to simply offer the variety packs for this year to get them in the hands of hunters. She mentioned that next year they will be coming out with more head positions, and I would assume a larger variety of pack options. What they sent me was the variety pack. Not affiliated just posting opinions lol. I will say these are the best looking decoys out of the box as far as no chips or scuffed flocking. They were mint condition. Enjoy fellas!!

6. Hossdog

Hossdog Senior Refuge Member

I have many of the speck floaters and have to say that I am very impressed by these decoys in all aspects.

IowaWaterfowler10 likes this.