California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Just when you thought he couldn't get any worse...he totally redeems himself!

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by yellowlabhunter, May 22, 2020 at 4:56 PM.

1. Bigshot75

Bigshot75 Elite Refuge Member

2. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

And you would think with all the super smart politicians we have out there..... Oh wait !!!

yellowlabhunter likes this.
  3. CalBaer

CalBaer Elite Refuge Member

You forgot Gov. Newsom, too. Lives behind a gate with a 24 hour armed guard in Fair Oaks. But doesn’t see the need for a wall at the Mexican border but still gives out $125 million to illegals. They are getting here somehow. And somehow, in their twisted logic, that’s OK.

Cheap illegal labor is not good for Black America. It depresses wages. Perhaps they will wake up this election cycle though I doubt it. History has shown the black voter will just stay home if they aren’t energized by the Democratic candidate rather than vote for the Republican.

IV Hunt and yellowlabhunter like this.
  4. derbyacresbob

derbyacresbob Senior Refuge Member

Gov. Newsom doesn't think of them as illegal labor, he thinks of them as voters that belong to the Democratic party.

5. father goose

father goose Senior Refuge Member

Just can’t believe he was there best choice.
    They wanted Bernie out of the way, my fear is that before the election they pull some stunt and pull Biden and install Hillary.
    It’s just amazing the silence (or maybe not) from the media.
    This election is huge. What is there 1-2 Supreme Court justices about to leave. Ginsburg can’t live forever . That has ramifications for decades

freefall likes this.
  6. freefall

freefall Elite Refuge Member

He wasn’t , however he was the perfect patsy & that’s what they were looking for. Luckily for us he’s an idiot..

7. chubby

chubby Elite Refuge Member

Install Hillary? Is that like installing a Battery? Didn't Trump already beat Hillary? Can't imagine that happening. What will be different this time around? Just because Dennis Miller said it, doesn't mean it will happen.

8. Huntsprig

Huntsprig Elite Refuge Member

Biden said:
    “Take a look at my record. I extended the Voting Rights Act for 25 years. I have a record that is second to none. The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run,” he said. “Take a look at the record.”

The NAACP said:
    “Yesterday, former Vice President Joe Biden made a comment about the NAACP’s endorsement,” the statement by Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP, said. “We want to clarify that the NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level.”

Coach_quack, JRS, Ducknest and 2 others like this.
  9. Tommyo

Tommyo Elite Refuge Member

C'mon man:l