Kansas Trip!!

Bullet21XD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm coming to Kansas next week to hunt 'til the end. Haven't been there for about 15 years, but all this hype suckered me in.

What are some of the better public spots for ducks?? All suggestions appreciated. If you don't want to post your honey hole...feel free to PM me...I don't mind secrets.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm coming to Kansas next week to hunt 'til the end. Haven't been there for about 15 years, but all this hype suckered me in.

What are some of the better public spots for ducks?? All suggestions appreciated. If you don't want to post your honey hole...feel free to PM me...I don't mind secrets.
Rotsa ruck

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Way back they had a "no coast hunt" in Kansas.
They did pretty good at freelancing on public but that was in around 2011.
You should do fine.
"You have to go to know".

kansascutter

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Slate Creek sees a little pressure now since Stuart Shrag of KDWP tipped off the world during a presentation to our Commissioners. Nothing you can’t work around though.

marshmob

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Holy crap they really need to add the popcorn eating emoji. Words just can’t give a proper response to whats going to be posted as responses. Ok well I do have to say this, DUDE Ks is a-holes to elbows on public. Watch carefully as Kansans go elsewhere because public ground barely exist and birds get shot off the first morning any season opens and that’s the truth.