Kari Lake

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard it looks like Kari Lake will win the nomination. But this is 2 days later? Running an election must be hard in Arizona. Knowing how many ballots to have on hand should be a no brainer from voter registration but it looks like it's still a mess in Pinal county. I just heard an interview of the Sherrif of Pinal county by Joe Pagg. He said some precincts were out of ballots in an hour.:scratch On top of that, they could only print 40 ballots an hour. He said there is a lot of distrust in the system by voters and that many voters who were mailed a ballot showed up at their polling place to drop them off instead of mailing them back in. Others were mailed a ballot but showed up instead in person to vote which may have overwhelmed the number of available ballots. More in this story

https://www.wbtw.com/news/politics/...eplaces-elections-boss-after-ballot-problems/

We are a third world nation in many respects, disgusting

tripper

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Under Hunters Biden's dad's leadership, the third world countries are laughing at us.

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

DA

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard it looks like Kari Lake will win the nomination. But this is 2 days later? Running an election must be hard in Arizona. Knowing how many ballots to have on hand should be a no brainer from voter registration but it looks like it's still a mess in Pinal county. I just heard an interview of the Sherrif of Pinal county by Joe Pagg. He said some precincts were out of ballots in an hour.:scratch On top of that, they could only print 40 ballots an hour. He said there is a lot of distrust in the system by voters and that many voters who were mailed a ballot showed up at their polling place to drop them off instead of mailing them back in. Others were mailed a ballot but showed up instead in person to vote which may have overwhelmed the number of available ballots. More in this story

https://www.wbtw.com/news/politics/...eplaces-elections-boss-after-ballot-problems/
All the evidence of election fraud in the 2020 election ignored by the republican Secretary of State. No trust! They can’t let her win she has too strong of a voice.

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
She won. What a forkin joke though. These commies are gonna be doing this same sheit in November. Stop the count.
Fork off!

She won every county in Arizona!

Reactions: DA

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score