Yesterday.

Attachments

• 20211227_110057.jpg
    20211227_110057.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 61

stoneyhu717

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
He missed his first squirrel this fall and deer season was a bust for the few days he could go along. He did mange to find this while walking around. View attachment 324350
It’s awesome that he enjoys going with you, whether he brings anything home, or not. My daughter hasn’t hit a duck yet either, but she still gets excited to go out there. The memories they make with us hunting mean more than most realize.

I still think back on the times my father took me hunting. It was a couple of years before I actually started bagging game. I’m sure waking me up in the morning, and putting up with my non stop talking wore on his nerves, but he still took me. Those are probably among the best of my childhood memories.

As long as my kids continue asking to go hunting with me, I know I’m doing something right.

murdock84

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My boy loves going to camp. I let him pack his toys for camp and he'll leave the electronics at home. He has an atv he will ride all night and day.

I told people he talked that deer to death since he doesn't stop talking. Oh well we still had fun.

stoneyhu717

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
My boy loves going to camp. I let him pack his toys for camp and he'll leave the electronics at home. He has an atv he will ride all night and day.

I told people he talked that deer to death since he doesn't stop talking. Oh well we still had fun.
My son can’t sit still or quiet either lol. Both he and my middle daughter love the woods. We hike and camp from spring until fall. I doubt there are many other 11 and 7 year olds who’ve seen 60+ waterfalls and hiked 400+ miles of trails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts