Kirk McCullough's letter to Democrat/Gazette

stumpy waters

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Kirk ma be a part of the past and in my opinion that's a good thing. His illreguard for his fellow hunters has prceededhim not many care for him good caller or not. Hunter ediquet goes along way in public hunting your hunt depends on how the people around you feel about you and how conciderate you are on them. Some of these young hunters that there father's have failed on teaching them respect for others. Earned or not it is still a requirment among gentlman. George Cochran could learn from this too. Just not likely. He played a big part in turning government cypress to walk in only which has stopped access to to older and disabled hunters which pay taxes just like the rest of use. Game and fish has set themselves up for a lawsuit an some one will eventually persue it strongly and won't back down.

I had to read this about 5 times to actually decipher what it said.

Like it or not, there's no basis for a lawsuit over government cypress being a walk-in area. Walk in areas are common across WMAs for various purposes.

Swamp Rat67

Reaction score
Amen brother. If you look at its kinda lft up to us old timers to help teach these kids the right thing to do whether it hurts causes hard foleelings or not. I'll be the first to invite these youngsters on a hunt but there is a reason. It's a teaching experience. If my sons did what some of these kids do. I'd tan there hides. Lol

Like it or not, there's no basis for a lawsuit over government cypress being a walk-in area. Walk in areas are common across WMAs for various purposes.

Well you might not think so but there was no purpose for making government walk in only I've hunted here 40 years and it never was a problem why now? I live in bayou meto and see the land and animals every day so if you know so much explain it for everyone so it can be justified to everyone not just the ones it benefits to walk in.

SWAMPIMP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Bawahahahaha.......well one things for sure...aint nobody gonna get hit with a cane or an aluminum walker with tennis balls on the legs cause old folks can't go there anymore according to some.:l:l

Swamp Rat67

Reaction score
Zero raising in most of these young hunters. Their parents did a terrible job. Never seen it like it is today. If you don't get your arse out of bed, you might not get your spot. The everyone gets a trophy, no paddle at school, no regard for God in school entitlement culture has wreaking havoc.
Your are sure right hug l been out here in these woods for years and years but it just seems like today's geration has goten worse. I've got two boys or shall I say young men that would never act like that and go out of those way to help you. But in the same sentence won't be run over by sum Jack#%#$ either. There are some
Good but the bad just stand out. Lol

Swamp Rat67

Reaction score
Bawahahahaha.......well one things for sure...aint nobody gonna get hit with a cane or an aluminum walker with tennis balls on the legs cause old folks can't go there anymore according to some.:l:l
Whom ever might Should be care could get surprised!# lol whop didn't see that cumin!! Ouch.

Swamp Rat67

Reaction score
S
Whom ever might Should be care could get surprised!# lol whop didn't see that cumin!! Ouch.
Besides that I know an old man that's over 80 years old can still bench press 300#s that give any of the little or big smart$%!## a run for their money. I'm to crippled I use somethin else. Lol how do ya like me now. Pimp lol

CookMan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
S

Besides that I know an old man that's over 80 years old can still bench press 300#s that give any of the little or big smart$%!## a run for their money. I'm to crippled I use somethin else. Lol how do ya like me now. Pimp lol

I want to meet this 80 year old BAD AZZ. Post pixs.. Good lord this is insane.

Hugatree

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
A Roy D. Mercer moment.

DHC

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Man, this really makes me miss the old days.