Kirk McCullough's letter to Democrat/Gazette

Chicken

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Where is old Swamp Rat now?? Pimp, you better watch it being a little fella and all

SWAMPIMP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Where is old Swamp Rat now?? Pimp, you better watch it being a little fella and all

I know......I've been working on my Bench Press all day. I'm up to the bar and a 5lb plate on each side so far.
Hey bruh.......how bout a spot over here???:eek:

Swamp Rat67

Reaction score
How big an ol boy are you anyway? Lol sorry to all you guys out There my temper got the best of me. I may be a little seasoned but I still got a little scrap left in me. My apologies again for my temper. Sides I put my boat paddle up for the year. Lol

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I know......I've been working on my Bench Press all day. I'm up to the bar and a 5lb plate on each side so far.
Hey bruh.......how bout a spot over here???:eek:
No problem bro-lish sausage.

shifty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
In it for the blood 2025 coming soon

okduckswatter

Refuge Member
Reaction score
He is a whining little baby.
I have "Bumped In To" KM several times in the Metro. None were very pleasant. He's a Big Ole Whinning Azz Baby.One time, He actually BEGGED me to move from my spot, so as to not mess up a hunt for his guest. :l

"Now that right there is FUNNY! I don't care who ya are!"

:l :l :l

MGDUCK2

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
While reading the paper this morning I noticed this in the 'letters to the editor' segment of the Ark Democrat/Gazette.

No doubt this is a letter from the same hand that used to guide for years and Bayou Meto. Many of you have probably seen his videos filmed in Bayou Meto. Many Arkansas hunters consider him one of the huge influences in bringing so many out of state to Bayou Meto....and curse his name when it is mentioned. I think both would be a fair assesement.

From what I hear now, since they ran his asss off Bayou Meto, he is now a trout fishing guide.

Here's the letter:

G&FC hurts economy
Governor-appointed
Arkansas Game and Fish Commission members continue to undermine legislative objectives with hooligan politics supported by the transgressive powers of Amendment 35.
In 2001, commissioners banned wildlife management area-guided duck hunts and chased away non-resident tourism with bully tactics. These guided hunters relocated further north on the Great Plains and took their 10,000 wallets four years in a row with them.
Meanwhile, Arkansas small businesses that once catered to these non-resident waterfowlers were crushed financially. This commission is now responsible for approximately $300 million in economic activity that has walked out of Arkansas. These northern areas now have Arkansas $300 million in their coffers while instate businesses are starved to death as the commission operates decadently. So much for Amendment 75 funds helping grow Arkansas economy "the natural way."
Stuttgart, once the duck capital of the world, has gone from boomtown to ghost town, plundered economically by the authority of Amendment 35 and opportunistic commissioners. Arkansas has lost irreplaceable benefits and a non-replenishable resource. Both vital, both gone.
If a state employee made such a blunder he would have been forced to resign. But do you think the governor would apply the same accountability to any of his rich, hunting-buddy appointees?

KIRK McCULLOUGH
Heber Springs
Damn I miss that Old place!!:yes

Hammerhead

Reaction score
What a whining tool!

KM had it good for several years. He should be thankful and move on. Which it sounds like he has. So why is he still bringing this crap up?

Am I the only one that thinks the $300 million is B.S.? I doubt its that much money....

That KM is one helluva linguist being from Heber Springs, I applaud him for using the word coffers. Heck I had to look it up. :h

Kwack great rebuttal. :yes
KM must have an economics degree too!