Lares guts

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by buck_master_2001, Sep 14, 2020 at 10:01 PM.

1. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

Somehow I lost the guts to my Hybrid. No idea how it happened but the tone board and everything is gone. Is it possible to just get the guts??? Just found out tonight. I sent a message to Upperduck and am waiting to hear back from them.

2. waterfowler6963

waterfowler6963 Senior Refuge Member

My guts fell out of my call and fell in the Platte River called Lares they had me send them the call and came back good as new very fast turn around time great cs!

3. 15thTN

15thTN Elite Refuge Member

On my Magnum Hen the guts are so tight, you can barely get them out. The wedge, isn't too bad, but the toneboard is tight. I wonder if they're making the new ones tighter, so they don't fall out?

4. buck_master_2001

Mailing it into Lares tomorrow. He wants to check it out and he said he will make it right. Excellent!

5. THEIRCOMMITED10

THEIRCOMMITED10 |Moderator Fishing|Call Sponsor| Sponsor Moderator

I used to call the shop a lot when the wizard was still around . Brett always answered seemed like a real stand up guy glad to hear that buck .

6. jrode237

jrode237 Elite Refuge Member

Tell him to make some damn Mag Hens in the only color a duck call needs to be made.....mallard green with a brass band.

7. Big Daddy Gaddy

Big Daddy Gaddy Elite Refuge Member

New A2 guts are tight like the Mag Hen. Nobody’s losing guts from those calls unless they try to...and even then it’d take some work.

8. buck_master_2001

I would love to find an A2.

9. Big Daddy Gaddy

Big Daddy Gaddy Elite Refuge Member

My hands down favorite hunting call. Glad I got one when I did. Has everything I look for in a duck call. Fits my calling better than anything else in the line up. I was super reluctant to spend the $ until I tried it at an event. Ken White knows my calling and had been telling me for weeks I needed to get one, but believing someone else can tell you what’s going to fit is a stretch. He nailed it though. You’ll find one, they pop up often enough.