LEOs - How Abnormal is This? - Ashli Babbit Shooting

oldfireguy

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I guess the officer being jabbed with a pole, the one being crushed in the doorway, the threats being shouted against members of Congress.

Assailant must have expressed intent, have the means to commit bodily harm, and have the ability to do so.
It has been a number of years for me also....but that's what I learned at FLETC.

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Cops covering for cops very normal.

Internal investigation LMAO dah

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I guess the officer being jabbed with a pole, the one being crushed in the doorway, the threats being shouted against members of Congress.

Assailant must have expressed intent, have the means to commit bodily harm, and have the ability to do so.
It has been a number of years for me also....but that's what I learned at FLETC.

Was she armed? Serious question because I don’t know.

mrmallerd

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Was she armed? Serious question because I don’t know.

Naw, the more serious question, is ................................... how much sheeet does the shooter have on high ranking congressmen or women:scratch

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

The capitol police responded as clownishly as youd expect them to. One wing they were shooting and beating people to death while in other wings they were opening doors and asking politely for people to leave.

Youd think the FBI plants would have done a better job telling their comrades how worked up they were going to get the crowds, especially after a ****tily run kidnapping of a governor plot.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this doesn’t blow up into a congressional investigation post mid terms with Kevin McCarthy as the Speaker of the House then we will realize how deep the Swamp really is.

She was white the shooter was black. What do y’all think happened? Of course you will be branded a White Supremacist after you respond.

IMO
Nope, I'm half Japanese

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMOO the Officer was probably thinking he was grabbing his Taser, but instead grabbed his service sidearm. Sound familiar? And YES, Race is a factor here!

Guys DON'T read this wrong-I ain't no Lefty/DemocRAT!

Last edited:

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
IMOO the Officer was probably thinking he was grabbing his Taser, but instead grabbed his service sidearm. Sound familiar? And YES, Race is a factor here!

Dude that shot her had previously left his firearm in the ****ter and left. Clowncop

cootmeurer

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Back to the original question.

EVERY LEO I know has told stories about any discharge of weapons while on duty, or any shooting, regardless of how righteous it was, ALL of these require a full investigation. Often they also require an LEO to take a Leave of Absence or Surrender the Firearm temporarily. Further, it seems that ALWAYS an personal interview with the shooter is conducted ON THE RECORD.

Yet here, we have an LEO in a supervisory role that surely knows the rules and has probably conducted some of these interviews. This same cop refuses to cooperate with the interviewers and yet has no problem cooperating with a National News Organization. He surely surrendered any 5th Amendment Rights when he went for a public TV interview.

How is he back on the job with ZERO repercussions?

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts