LEOs - How Abnormal is This? - Ashli Babbit Shooting

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Naw, the more serious question, is ................................... how much sheeet does the shooter have on high ranking congressmen or women:scratch

I imagine when the news media cameras are turned off there’s no telling what is said…done or heard in those hallowed halls of Congress.

Occasionally we hear about some Congressperson suddenly resigning “so they can spend time with their family”.

Obviously gross stupidity is not a disqualification to serve in Congress or even the other two branches but getting caught with their hands in the cash drawer or someone else’s, depending on party, can get their PePe whacked with a stick…pronto quick.

IMO

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I guess the officer being jabbed with a pole, the one being crushed in the doorway, the threats being shouted against members of Congress.

Assailant must have expressed intent, have the means to commit bodily harm, and have the ability to do so.
It has been a number of years for me also....but that's what I learned at FLETC.

Wasn’t she surrounded by other protestors?

Didn’t Trump get pilloried because his protective force fired tear gas when he was trying to walk, I believe, to a church?

Honest questions.

Thank you and Mr. Mallerd for your LEO service to our country.

IMO

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Back to the original question.

EVERY LEO I know has told stories about any discharge of weapons while on duty, or any shooting, regardless of how righteous it was, ALL of these require a full investigation. Often they also require an LEO to take a Leave of Absence or Surrender the Firearm temporarily. Further, it seems that ALWAYS an personal interview with the shooter is conducted ON THE RECORD.

Yet here, we have an LEO in a supervisory role that surely knows the rules and has probably conducted some of these interviews. This same cop refuses to cooperate with the interviewers and yet has no problem cooperating with a National News Organization. He surely surrendered any 5th Amendment Rights when he went for a public TV interview.

How is he back on the job with ZERO repercussions?
LOL and tell us why most departments have cooling off period before they interview a fellow cop? 3 days? 7 Days? Why is this?

Gig is up copper crooked.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Everywhere ya look, the J6 role of the Fed undercover guys gets more stinky ...aaannd this entrapment stench is not new. Take for instance this Gateway Pundit item from Dec 6, 2021...

J6 Attorney: Undercover Law Enforcement Officer Passed Out Weapons to J6 Protesters Who Were Later Arrested – Clear Entrapment (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published December 6, 2021 at 10:23pm

J6 Attorney Joseph McBride joined Tucker Carlson on Monday night to discuss the ongoing persecution of the Jan. 6 protesters by the Biden regime.

McBride is representing several January 6th prisoners. He went on to discuss the video footage he saw from inside the US Capitol “tunnel” on the afternoon of January 6th. McBride also is looking for several federal operatives who were observed that day.

McBride accused agent “Red-faced 45” with entrapping Trump supporters that day.

redfaced-45-mcbride.jpg

Joseph McBride: Let me just call one of these people out. Someone who was tagged on the internet by “Sedition Hunters” as Red-Faced 45. This is someone who is dressed in Trump gear, in MAGA gear. He’s covered in gear from head to toe. His face is painted MAGA red. He has a Trump hat on a Make America Great Again hat. Yet, he is clearly a law enforcement officer. He interacts with uniformed personnel. He interacts with agents in the crowd. He passes out weapons, sledgehammers, poles, mace. Some of those things come in contact with some of the other protesters who have subsequently been charged with possessing dangerous weapons and are using dangerous weapons at the Capitol. That is clearly entrapment. That is clearly the government creating conditions of dangerousness and entrapping members of the crowd to possess weapons and possibly use them for reasons that we cannot comprehend.

Goosekiller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
What is even more sickening is Byrd was paid very handsomely for that interview by NBC. Now he has gotten away with manslaughter and became wealthy.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was no reason to shoot Ashli Babbit. That's not arguable....don't try.

stump

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Joseph McBride: Let me just call one of these people out. Someone who was tagged on the internet by “Sedition Hunters” as Red-Faced 45. This is someone who is dressed in Trump gear, in MAGA gear. He’s covered in gear from head to toe. His face is painted MAGA red. He has a Trump hat on a Make America Great Again hat. Yet, he is clearly a law enforcement officer.

First off... Tucker? Really? :l:l:l:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::l:l:l:l:l
Tucker Carlson's "red-faced man" conspiracy theory about Capitol rioters just fell apart | Salon.com
-"He reported that the red-faced man is actually something of a minor local celebrity in St. Louis known as the 'Rally Runner,'" Blake writes. "The Rally Runner is known for sprinting around Busch Stadium during St. Louis Cardinals baseball games. He even does so wearing the same red face paint. The Rally Runner also happens to be a big fan of Carlson's show and was visited by the FBI shortly after the Capitol riot, apparently thanks in part to posting regularly on social media about it. And in a twist, he has also promoted the idea that the Capitol riot was a 'setup.'"

Just setting up the setter uppers for the big set-up. :l:l

But wait... there's more...
- McBride stated that he was representing his client and didn't 'need to be right' in all his claims. 'If I'm wrong, so be it, bro. I don't care,' he said. 'I don't give a **** about being wrong.' That last quote should perhaps be the new motto for those most forcefully pushing this baseless conspiracy theory."

Com'on API... Don't go to tucker... he is nothing but a carnival barker for the chumps and desperate. You're not that guy.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
First off... Tucker? Really? :l:l:l:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::l:l:l:l:l
Tucker Carlson's "red-faced man" conspiracy theory about Capitol rioters just fell apart | Salon.com
-"He reported that the red-faced man is actually something of a minor local celebrity in St. Louis known as the 'Rally Runner,'" Blake writes. "The Rally Runner is known for sprinting around Busch Stadium during St. Louis Cardinals baseball games. He even does so wearing the same red face paint. The Rally Runner also happens to be a big fan of Carlson's show and was visited by the FBI shortly after the Capitol riot, apparently thanks in part to posting regularly on social media about it. And in a twist, he has also promoted the idea that the Capitol riot was a 'setup.'"

Just setting up the setter uppers for the big set-up. :l:l

But wait... there's more...
- McBride stated that he was representing his client and didn't 'need to be right' in all his claims. 'If I'm wrong, so be it, bro. I don't care,' he said. 'I don't give a **** about being wrong.' That last quote should perhaps be the new motto for those most forcefully pushing this baseless conspiracy theory."

Com'on API... Don't go to tucker... he is nothing but a carnival barker for the chumps and desperate. You're not that guy.

Opinion or just more of your bullchit?

Last edited:

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Opinion or just more of your bullchit?

Nah....the red faced guy is not a Fed. He's a knucklehead....like everyone else involved in the horrifying insurrection. :l :l :l

Were there others in the crowd to help stir it up? Of course.....in every protest/riot of that size there are opposing factions. It's a given.

But red face dude isn't one of them. He's too stupid.

Last edited:

NyssaAquatica

Refuge Member
Reaction score
For the party of personal responsibility, Republicans are having a real tough time owning up to their actions on Jan 6.

The entrapment line is a new one, though, so good on y'all. Just go ahead and strip your fellow party members of all agency. "I can't be blamed, the others told me to break in to the Capitol and chant death threats." It's fun watching y'all imply that Republicans are a bunch of lemmings who'll follow "FBI undercovers" off any cliff they come to.