LEOs - How Abnormal is This? - Ashli Babbit Shooting

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Com'on API... Don't go to tucker... he is nothing but a carnival barker for the chumps and desperate. You're not that guy.
So you’re not into the opinions of others, or have ya decided your view is better than Tucker’s? Ya know you could always contact a media company and sell your wares.

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Telazol

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I couldn’t have shot any suspected (and unarmed) ISIL or Taliban individual, coming over the wall in this same scenario, without a MUCH more in depth investigation, and likely going to prison for it.

Wondering if CBP officers can shoot illegals when they bum rush the fence nightly?

During the dozens of riots, with ANTIFA/BLM throwing molotovs and bricks at fed and other LE at fed courthouses, could the LE have just shot them all in the face?

Should they have?

Would they have to answer for doing it?

Can we not George Floyd this and admit that climbing through a window broken by force in the capital was forking around and finding out.

Like...come on y'all.

Gotta pick the right hill to die on. And this ain't it.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Can we not George Floyd this and admit that climbing through a window broken by force in the capital was forking around and finding out.

Like...come on y'all.

This thing with Ms Babbit is still being kept alive in the conservative media. When the House gets a Republican Speaker :pra after 2022 there are going to be some investigations.

Investigations cause exposure and the democrats letting an officer getting away with using deadly excessive force without a large and very public investigation, in my opinion, is not going to bode well politically for them.

Just because an officer has the “right” to do something doesn’t mean they are right to do it. I believe the democrats will feed this officer to the wolves to keep them from the appearance of being complicit with her death.

My Opinion

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Like...come on y'all.

Was Ashley playing a stupid game?

Did Ashley win a stupid prize?

I say yes to both. You?

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Was Ashley playing a stupid game?

Did Ashley win a stupid prize?

I say yes to both. You?
Not an LEO, but asking “why did it happen in the first place”. Consider that…

1: Venue aside, and thinking historically of recent examples of crowd disturbances nationwide, Ashley’s action was not new and unique and likely comparatively self restrained.

2: Bet that the response to Ashley was per a top down policy in place and not a knee jerk response by her shooter.

Telazol

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
This thing with Ms Babbit is still being kept alive in the conservative media. When the House gets a Republican Speaker :pra after 2022 there are going to be some investigations.

Investigations cause exposure and the democrats letting an officer getting away with using deadly excessive force without a large and very public investigation, in my opinion, is not going to bode well politically for them.

Just because an officer has the “right” to do something doesn’t mean they are right to do it. I believe the democrats will feed this officer to the wolves to keep them from the appearance of being complicit with her death.

My Opinion

I doubt it. They’d be investigating the Trump admin, since it was his DOJ that cleared the LEO.