LEOs - How Abnormal is This? - Ashli Babbit Shooting

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I honestly don’t know. I just know there is break down out there on enforcing laws and the POS dropping the ball no enforcing the laws need to be held accountable for their lack of action.
I believe that would be the District Attorneys lack of action. That is an elected position. Looks as if they got a new one last Nov.

Republican Ann Davison, talking law and order, wins Seattle city attorney race
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...to-become-seattles-first-woman-city-attorney/

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

bird junkie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I couldn’t have shot any suspected (and unarmed) ISIL or Taliban individual, coming over the wall in this same scenario, without a MUCH more in depth investigation, and likely going to prison for it.

Wondering if CBP officers can shoot illegals when they bum rush the fence nightly?

During the dozens of riots, with ANTIFA/BLM throwing molotovs and bricks at fed and other LE at fed courthouses, could the LE have just shot them all in the face?

Should they have?

Would they have to answer for doing it?

I believe they all should have been shot in the face.

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ashley here’s a little Fudge advice:

“Play stupid games win stupid prizes”

da grouch

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Listen to Cleared Hot podcast episode #221 with Sgt. Mattingly on the Breonna Taylor incident in Louisville KY. IMO, there is No way Ms. Babbit doesn't deserve justice of the shooter....

lax

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite phrases.

Ashli fudged around and found out.
As did that guy in MSPL, he found out a former school mate wasn't messing around when it came to protecting his business.

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Listen to Cleared Hot podcast episode #221 with Sgt. Mattingly on the Breonna Taylor incident in Louisville KY. IMO, there is No way Ms. Babbit doesn't deserve justice of the shooter....
Both were playing stupid games and won a stupid prize. Ol Bre should not have been dating a drug dealer, Ol Ash shouldn't have been breaking into a government building, and not listening to LEO's

Bre was shot in her home right?

Ash was shot while trespassing in a government building right?

Win win on both accounts for me, but I can see how society gave Bre a bit more compassion she was being stupid in her home, Ash was being stupid in public.

And in Minnecrapolis they should have shot every person breaking into the police third precinct building.

wingmatt

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
1648917401264.png

Latest posts