List your Wal Mart gripes here

PaulinKansas

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
#1. My wife won a 9mm handgun 2 weeks ago. I go to the aforementioned store and the guy behind the counter said that they don't carry handgun ammunition. I got a box of 9mm from another store without any fanfare.

#2. I haven't bought 12 gauge ammo in 10 years since I reload, but I needed some 20 gauge ammo for an event tomorrow. Wal Mart would not sell it to me unless I had a drivers license. They sell me beer and spray paint without an ID, but not ammo.

What's your gripe?

salthunter

Reaction score
Not a gripe from me. Unlike Dicks they sell guns and ammo. Often substantially less that sporting goods stores!
Im impressed that Walmart is willing to help some who typically struggle around here have a job and learn to work.
Well if I have a complaint,,, their parking lots is too small,, I want to park further away from the building and possible door dingers.

Farm4wildlife

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I use to not agree with their coming in and ruining small brick and motor stores.

But now that we have Amazon, I kinda root for them to at least give some competition.

But it's been years I believe since I have been in one.

California Flyway

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
A lot of people walking around with their stinky butt cracks showing.

Fogie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Going to the one in the lil’ town near my duck camp is fun and nice, haven’t been to any here in a few years.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old, retired people that are slow and/or stop in the aisles and chit-chat :l, people that let their children cry & throw a fit- now this not only happens at Wally World but at other places, too (restaurants?). :l:l:l

Last edited:

Latest posts