Little Donny uses the "N" Word

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by pintail2222, Jun 9, 2021.

1. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Little Donny: Nope, not me.... :no

Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat n***a' and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism

• Text messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in banter with his lawyer
    • The president's son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including 'true dat n***a'
    • In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: 'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'
    • In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his penis and then told Mesires 'I only love you because you're black'
    • 'It's so annoying when you interject with frivolity,' the Chicago lawyer replied
    • The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre
    • Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration
    • Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption describing a joke conversation
    • 'Obama: Gonna miss you, man Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack'
    https://nypost.com/2021/06/08/hunter-biden-repeatedly-called-his-white-lawyer-the-n-word-texts-show/

2. pintail2222

yellowlab03 likes this.
  3. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Finally...ebonics comes up.
    I have blacks in my circle. I've partied with them and it turns into nippa nippa.
    Every sentence uses the word 4 times minimum.
    It's like a nippa echo chamber.
    All I have to do is slip up and say nipple and...triggered.

Nick Lilard worked for me. Half black half Mexican.
    I called him Nick-O. People constantly thought they heard something offensive. We hammed it up. Was a fun little game. Racism is a sick little game.

pintail2222 likes this.
  4. pintail2222

Were you drinking Hennessy? Or Courvoisier?

I have black circles under my eyes the next morning whenever I do....

Bclick likes this.
  5. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

Oh no! You mean Democrats are racists, too? But...but...I thought they gave all that up when Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act? I mean...isn't that what we are told? One day they were segregationist, racist overlords, and then with the stroke of a pen somehow that was all forgotten and then attributed to the Republicans....

I'm shocked. My world is shattered....how will I ever go on...

Dems will argue they get a pass on this since Trump was a p-grabber, misogynist, rich, privileged, tax dodging, ***hole who didn't follow the rules.

Jesse and Al will come out and say that Hunter said those things in fraternity and with the expectation of attorney client privilege, and so we have to collectively wipe the slate clean and ignore it.

auto5, API and yellowlab03 like this.
  6. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

It's hilarious to me that the TDSr's who hated Trump for his warts no matter how big or small, even if they weren't his at all just associated with him aren't here trashing Biden for his same or most of the times worse warts. Doesn't surprise me one bit at all, considering their low moral character, just funny.

YL03

WHUP ! Hen, Bear, WoodieSC and 2 others like this.
  7. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I was there not drinking. Those nippas drink PATRON out of red cups and fillemup.
    I can't drink like that ever.

pintail2222 likes this.
  8. Timber Hole

Timber Hole Elite Refuge Member

WHUP ! Hen and pintail2222 like this.
  9. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Elite Refuge Member

Wait... a guy who’s dad was best buddies with segregationists and called the idea of black kids in white schools “jungles” is a little loose with the “N” word??? I can’t imagine where he learned that from!

Bclick, WoodieSC, IV Hunt and 4 others like this.
  10. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

WoodieSC and pintail2222 like this.