Long time listener, first time caller

Telazol

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all I'm a big fan been lurking the forums for a while now. I hunt mostly in Arkansas but want to do some exploring out of state.

Thanks for taking my call - I'll hang up and listen.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Are you a flatlander?
If so you'll think southern Illinois is cool its hilly and way different from the arkansas hills or delta but sadly it's not ducky like it once was.
Can't imagine wanting to not explore arkansas more it's what I do and enjoy a lot.

Telazol

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Are you a flatlander?
If so you'll think southern Illinois is cool its hilly and way different from the arkansas hills or delta but sadly it's not ducky like it once was.
Can't imagine wanting to not explore arkansas more it's what I do and enjoy a lot.

No, I live in Fayetteville. My thinking is: why boat race my fellow brain-dead Arkansans & a grab bag of Albanians Georgians & Mississippians 3.5 hours away in Brinkley when you can do the same 2.5 hours away at Neosho with a bunch of mild-mannered midwesterners?

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
No, I live in Fayetteville. My thinking is: why boat race my fellow brain-dead Arkansans & a grab bag of Albanians Georgians & Mississippians 3.5 hours away in Brinkley when you can do the same 2.5 hours away at Neosho with a bunch of mild-mannered midwesterners?
You can cross the border an be an oklahomo...

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!

yankeegray

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Latest posts