Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Looking for a reputable Snow Goose Guide ‘21

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by Jay Mo 37, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Jay Mo 37

Jay Mo 37 Refuge Member

Hi all,
    Sorry if this is not the right forum for this (please let me know where, if so).. I am looking for a reputable guide for the ‘21 conservation snow goose season. I am looking for a guide that is not “fly by night”, puts his clients up in a lodge (with meals), has a website, allows clients to bring their dog, has a kennel (not a deal breaker). I’m mainly looking for Arkansas & Missouri.

I’ve touched base with Tony Vandemore (Habitat Flats). Just looking for more options to gauge.
    Thank you in advance.
    -Jmo

2. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

Reputable and Snow Goose Guide........funny stuff.

hunting1 and Ramblingman like this.
  3. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Eaglehead Outdoors, no lodge as they hunt Ark, MO, SD, and Canada. Next thought would be Prairie Thunder Outfitters in Kasas which does have a lodge. You're limiting yourself to having a lodge if you're guide is getting on new birds for every morning. You may end up 2 or 3 hours away from said lodge. Or you will be hunting a permanent spread targeting migrators. Prairie Tornado Outfitters in SD another great service, no lodge. So I guess my suggestions other than the one can be thrown out the window. Habitat Flats would be your 5 star dining and lodging experience.

4. canpoint

canpoint Elite Refuge Member

I would check out Neu Outdoors or Hunt up North. Both John and Tracy are good guys. They will find a place for you stay.

5. cole carroll

cole carroll New Member

I see you are new here. The policy is no advertising yourself unless you are a sponsor. Only fair to the ones who pay to advertise. Contact the administrator to be a sponsor..........Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2020
  6. Pirogue

Pirogue Senior Refuge Member

Huh ??

7. Rute3

Rute3 Senior Refuge Member

Maybe I'm Dumb!!!!! At what point did anyone advertise? It appears to me a guy ask a Question and people gave their opinion!!!

8. bird junkie

bird junkie Elite Refuge Member

Going to guess that moderator deleted the content of Coles post.

MQ likes this.
  9. Rute3

Rute3 Senior Refuge Member

Then maybe a Moderator ought to check in and explain the basis for Cole Carroll's post. Because it appears I'm missing something.

10. jzoo

jzoo Senior Refuge Member

Snow Addictions (They hunt Arkansas). They only hunt mornings so they can scout all afternoon/evening and keep you on a fresh feed every day. They do have lodging so like someone posted above, you may have to drive 2 hours from the lodge but well worth it for fresh geese. I have been on 9 hunts with them over the past 4 years. Averaging 93/hunt with a high of 274 and a low of 27 in those 9 mornings.