Looking for Hunting Buddies in Corvallis

Discussion in 'Oregon Flyway Forum' started by CuppedWings, Nov 29, 2005.

1. CuppedWings

CuppedWings New Member

Lost my hunting buddies to relocations.... Looking for guys to hunt with, especially during the week.

I have a dog, boat, dekes, some places to Hunt. Been doing it for 10 yrs, very safe. Hunt Fern Ridge, Corvallis/Albany, Williamette River, Alsea, Boardman and Sauvie Island once and a while. Lay in the mud for for Geese NW Goose zone, and try to stay dry for ducks. Also have some dynamite private land in Pendleton for pheasant.

If you like to hunt, email me and we'll talk. Must be Safe hunter, no hangover hunters, reliable.

2. HADFAN

HADFAN Senior Refuge Member

Give me a call. I would love to get together with you and discuss some hunting and fishing opportunities. I live in Lebanon so we are very close.

David

541-231-3795

3. ODH

ODH Senior Refuge Member

I live in Lebanon also...How about us three get together? I have a private duck mecca that I and 2 other guys hunt.

4. HADFAN

HADFAN Senior Refuge Member

That idea kicks ***! Give me a call.

5. trapper77

trapper77 Senior Refuge Member

Been hunting the area for 15 years now for ducks and geese. Lived in Albany most of my life. Have a bunch of huntin buddies but never afraid to find some more. PM if interested. (man this sounds like a personal ad:nutz )

Trapper

6. quacK-5

quacK-5 Senior Refuge Member

I have tuesdays and wednesdays off (normally, but not this week 6th and 7th, have to work OT) and live in Junction City. My hunting buddies are weekend off guys, so I am interested in hunting w/ people during the week and learning new areas. Let me know if you need an extra hunter.

7. younggun19

younggun19 Refuge Member

Would absolutely love to hunt with you. I also lost my hunting buddy...at least during the week...due to my relocation. I am currently a student at OSU, and I have no one to hunt with down here. I can sneak out occasionally on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. My buddy and I have been pounding the waterfowl, especially geese, in the valley around my house in Sherwood. I would sure love to get in on some hunts in Corvallis though. PM me if you would like some company. Cody

8. Goose Chaser

Goose Chaser Guest

Cupped Just sent you an email I'm for sure interested and live In Corvallis.

9. Drake2137

Drake2137 Elite Refuge Member

as well. Im always up for more huning partners. I live in Albany. Im on here often, if anyone needs another partner get ahold of me :tu