Lower Vallier

idewild

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I think I'm onna get me one of them food truck things and set up shop just above the boat ramp. I'll be there at 3:30 AM every morning. Look for a truck with " Stumpy's Diner " on the side of it.

I've said that for years, and have never done it. Or gumbo, chili, hot dogs and sausage biscuits from 8-11. Make a mint!

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Not worth it. Get your thoat cut in Pine Bluff or a case of scabies at one of the hotels in Stuttgart but you can see the wannabes at Macks in their plaid drake shirts, Drake Vests, khaki dungarees and square toed cowboy boots. It's a cult headquartrered out the 501 zip code area I tell you. Every four or five minutes one of these druids will be high ballin' at the duck call counter. The white GMC and Chevy 4WD will be varied and many. You'll need to master the Grand Prairie frown. It signifies that you are not happy to see competition, your killed your limit in 45 minutes this morning and your an important man about town.

I saw LOTS of this over the last week. What you forgot though... The 10 billion candlepower LED lightbar on every jacked up heavy duty truck driving down the road. Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot people?

Last edited:

MGDUCK2

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I was there.....several times this year, it was quite exciting.....:doh:l

They wrote 40 tickets Sunday at lower.....no wake / haz driving...etc...$220 per pop.....
Dere it is....:l

Latest posts