Michigan Flyway Forum Sponsors

Maize and Who????

Discussion in 'Michigan Flyway Forum' started by lwingwatcher, Feb 27, 2012.

1. lwingwatcher

lwingwatcher Elite Refuge Member

ONLY way they get in is the Ann Arbor way....

The back door.

2. waterfowlpro

waterfowlpro Senior Refuge Member

You're joking right? In all honesty I am asking if you are really joking... Have you not seen both Michigan and OSU's recruiting classes for the next few years? #6 football class for 2012 for Michigan, #1 Recruiting class for football in 2013, #2 Recruiting class for basketball in 2013, not to mention some of the top ranked basketball players coming in 2012, then look at OSU's recruiting classes.. How can you say they wont be the powers of the confrence. MSU is EXPECTED to beat U Of M in hoops because they have always had a better recruiting class... And then when you look at football, U of M had so many skill posistion players left from Rich Rod that there was no way to fill the gap for the big bulkys up front. Kids want to go to Michigan and OSU now because of the coaching. In one weekend Michigan had 8 committments for football.. all in the top 200 in the nation. Michigan also has for both 2012 and 2013 the top football players in the state while MSU got what...2? Ok enough of MSU, Michigan and OSU talk...now onto the other teams... What other 2 teams can make a big 4?

3. Mike Boufford

Mike Boufford Elite Refuge Member

Purdue and Indiana???? :l

4. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

Well Wisconsin is always a strong school, it is just a matter of when they will self implode. I hate State more then anybody but those lucky b***es win some games. I think OSU will once again continue their domination in a couple years with Michigan being right there actually putting up a good fight ( unlike the last decade or so). I was simply implying that i believe the big 10 as a whole will be getting better, or at least i hope...if only they learn to recruit to win at the NATIONAL level and not just be good enough to win in the big ten. Oh and maybe Penn St will turn it on sometime soon?? How bout Nebraska? Northwestern always plays tough but can never pull it out through 4 quarters. Illinois always starts good then self implodes as well. Basically you have UM, MSU, OSU, NEB, WIS, PENN ST. That is about it.

5. weatherby

weatherby Moderator Moderator

Looks like a 3 way tie. The Wolverines did what they had to do with a little help from the buckeyes. My first time chering for them abnd it didn't feel as bad as i thought it would :grvn But i don't see it happening again any time soon