Manitoba is Going to Lottery System for Americans in 2023?

KEN

Reaction score
I understand just fine. And I'm pretty sure about a guy like you also....You did not say anything in your post about calling one of your friends the night you found a field. Read again what you said. In case YOU can't find it...."Ive got over 200 sections of land I can hunt on anytime." That's it. Sure sounds like you have 128,000 acres tied up. Now after questioning you, you explain. Like I said above explain a little more. 128,000 acres is A LOT OF LAND. And I have to believe other people have access to it also. So you can't hunt it anytime.

I have been going EVERY year since 1992 except the Covid year when we could not cross the border. If you have been going longer, more power to you. But after 30 years, I think I know what's going on up there. I don't need your opportunities. We have made A LOT of friends up there over 30 years..

Last edited:

recker999

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
This is where you're wrong Ken, I don't tie up the land. Ive got permission due to making friends. I scout and then make a decision on where Im hunting . I call every night to let the owners Know where I am.
Nice that you chime in and don't know the facts.
AS for the White rock guys , I bet you fit right in.
Kenny never really has any facts he just rants and raves so I am glad to see you put him in his place. Ask him about Covid and liberal Kenny will really lose his mind over it. He is a real piece of work I tell you and he always seems angry.

KEN

Reaction score
The Clown Prince is back. I'm the one who's angry????This guy knows nothing about anything. But he claims to know all about North Dakota hunting. I lived and hunted in ND for 35 years. Still hunt there. Guess who knows more about hunting in ND?

Why do you print this stuff about me???? I never say anything about you except in a rebuttal like this. Yet you continue to post this kind of garbage. You really must have a inferiority complex. Let it go. I can post all kinds of things about you every time I see a post of yours on this forum. Is that what you want????

Let it go back to what this thread is all about. And stop the BS.

Last edited:

Chris Benson

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hey, have you guys heard our glorious dictator has decided to make many shotguns and rifles that we as hunters use to pursue ducks, geese, deer etc. illegal! Isn't that just swell?! So even if you wanted to come hunting, better not bring a firearm. All hail our glorious leader!

Northhunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hey, have you guys heard our glorious dictator has decided to make many shotguns and rifles that we as hunters use to pursue ducks, geese, deer etc. illegal! Isn't that just swell?! So even if you wanted to come hunting, better not bring a firearm. All hail our glorious leader!
"Military style assault weapons"!!

Ducky CPA

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Has that actually passed into law yet? I had heard there was a proposed list of like 2,000 guns. If that is truly made into law, from my extremely limited research on this subject, is that hunters will basically have to use an over/under to hunt or have an semi-auto not on this list. It appears from once again limited research, that basically any gun manufacturer who makes "black stock"(home defense) looking guns, will have all their semi-auto guns on the list(such as Benelli), not just their black stock(home defense) guns.

I know I will definitely need to keep up to date with this as dad and I cross the border every year to waterfowl hunt for 3 or 4 days.

Chris Benson

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If a firearm has ability to receive a detachable magazine and is a centerfire, it very well be on the ban list. The legislation also opens the door to other such bans based on the whim of the government. so bolt, semi with tubular magazines, pump actions all could be next.

fowlogic

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
It never stops with these commies! They never let up. As many of us know, a dis-armed people are pretty much a helpless people.

Latest posts