Mark down another X....

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Gander D. Bander, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Gander D. Bander

Gander D. Bander Elite Refuge Member

To goose hunting! I been dating this girl for the last 6 ot 7 months, most of you know her and how calm and easy going she is, well after not seeing her in over a month due to goose huntin', I felt bad so I went and saw her.We or shall I say SHE had a long conversation about my hunting. She asked If I thought my priorities were straight all I could do was... :l The look on my face had to answer her questin cause everyone in Qdoba resturant was about too run out the door when she blew! :eek: I did not know I was dating a sailor!! After I got her calmed down, looked around and we were ALL alone even the employees of the place were under tables. I finally got her in my truck, I was told you are obessed and a FANATIC! she said you walk, talk, eat, sleep ****** DUCKS! You got ducks on your truck, you got ducks on you clothes, and for cripes sake you got ducks on your SHEETS! I don't know how anyone can be that WHACKED about DUCKS!EVERYWHERE I LOOK... IT'S DUCKS!! I said come on its only 3 months She said...When is it over? I said in Mid feb or so?? she said or so??? I said Ok..like April! Again I didn't know I had a sailor in my truck.
    Let me get this straight you went to western CO in what Oct? I said NOOOOO... September.. I went to Canada in October, she figured it up thats SEVEN months.
    Then,I also told her I was headed back to MO in a couple weeks. She said for what HUNTING? I said Noooo... to see family but I am gonna hunt while I there, ohhh and Myron and Marty are going too. Again there was a sailor in the truck! (Did your guys ears burn for a bit this evening cause even you guys were getting cussed) :l
    So looks like another lonely Christmas for the GANDER!
    So to all the geese in the world... BRANG IT!!:D

2. ColoDuk

ColoDuk Elite Refuge Member

i hear that, i know your pain dude:sp

3. Wild boar

Wild boar Senior Refuge Member

Gander you sure know how to pick'em. Maybe you should think about turning your life over to Jesus Christ and find yourself a good Christian woman. There is not a man in my church that gets reamed about hunting by their girl as much as you. Oh bye the way, I'm trying a new spot up above Wellington. Was out there tonight riding our horses through a 150 acre barley field that I can hunt. You should have seen the geese. I could have had a limit off my horse. A ton of new geese moved onto Rawhide in the last few days. See Ya when I See Ya!

4. Gander D. Bander

Gander D. Bander Elite Refuge Member

She is a good christian girl.. TOO GOOD! ;)
    I already have turned my life over to him do I worship behind church doors? Nope I thank god every morning I watch the sun rise , with good friends, great dogs and more importantly, doing something I love to do... I will continue to live my life the way I want too, I will find one someday (MAYBE) that will accept me for who I am and what I do... and you know what? If I still die a single man...well atleast I was a happy man ;)

5. Goosedad24

Goosedad24 Senior Refuge Member

Even if you find one that's willing to keep ya around, you'll still hear it from them, and you may get grounded from time to time, I've gone once in the last two weekends, and it was on the x, 1:00 pm, kicked ten geese off, set up and waited for the rest to come, nothing flew. :mad:

Your story has me rolling :l Did ya correct the sailor and tell her it's geese too :p :eek:

6. USMC

USMC Elite Refuge Member

Why don't you take her with you sometimes? Let her take a video! As long as they spend time with you they are okay with it!

Did you return her gift???:l

7. EMan

EMan Senior Refuge Member

I guess it's a good think she isn't going to get the Dozen Flocked Hard Cores you got her for Christmas.:eek:

8. Goose Hunter Jr.

Goose Hunter Jr. Elite Refuge Member

I stll love ya Chris!!!!

"Chris should we shoot these snows"???? Frickin Jones!!!

9. Duckley

Duckley New Member

If she's HOT:D I think I would teach her to shoot. Then she goes with you and the gang SOMETIMES. This will leave her with the feeling that she belongs, (with you or the gang). As a result you will have a good woman, a friend and a hunting buddy.;)
    IF SHE'S NOT HOT! let'er cuss:nutz
    Duckley

10. choclab25

choclab25 Senior Refuge Member

Wonderful story Jones! I'd be a little leary of letting her hunt with you - if she likes it then she will expect to go everytime!!!

Ryan