Marsh Layout

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Flyway Forum' started by woodiefanatic, Jun 10, 2019.

1. take'm

take'm Elite Refuge Member

4 rivers has some nice skiffs, I always find myself looking at them at gamefair. Owner seems like a good guy. Maybe drop an email about show pricing and come get one in August?

2. marsh man dan

marsh man dan Elite Refuge Member

Momarsh seems to make some really quality products

road kill likes this.
  3. Jagwall

Jagwall Senior Refuge Member

I have a 14’ double ended skiff, before I had a boat I used to overload that thing and routinely paddle 2-3 miles on the bay to hunt. Now it doesn’t see quite so much action. I am considering getting one of those ascend h12 boats. They look absolutely awesome and bass pro offers a layout blind specifically made for that boat. Paddles like a kayak and you can stand up in it. Some decent videos on YouTube as well. I haven’t really read a negative review on them yet.

SB2MAG likes this.
  4. rmb79

rmb79 Elite Refuge Member

I had a Four Rivers when i lived in Kansas. Great boats, actually hunted mine at the Four Rivers Conservation area (what the company was named after).

Anyway if you find a layout let me know and I can hook you up with a nice layout reclining seat for a fair price. I live in the Green Bay Area.

5. woodiefanatic

woodiefanatic Senior Refuge Member

Thanks guys. Been talking to Tom at 4 rivers and he is super friendly and helpful. Thinking I might go with one but they have a pretty long lead time.

6. SB2MAG

SB2MAG Elite Refuge Member

Try these guys in App.

http://muddywaterboats.com/

It’s on Wisconsin ave.

I drive by there once in a awhile and just the other day there were a couple skiffs sitting on the lot.

It’s snell auto I think.

7. jrode237

jrode237 Elite Refuge Member

I love my Four Rivers SOBADS. Got a little 6.5hp Predator Longtail on it. Myself, a dozen plus duck decoys, 2 or 3 geese, and a little lab and it does great. Also own a Final Attack and depending on how far you need to go, works quite well too.

8. jrode237

jrode237 Elite Refuge Member

Forgot to mention, I bought mine online from Tom and picked it up at Gamefair.

9. noweil

noweil Elite Refuge Member

Is Fiberdome still making duck skiffs in Lake Mills, WI? Hoefgen was in Monominee, MI. People speak highly of their duck boats.

10. lax

lax Elite Refuge Member

Hopefully 4 rivers reworked their front deck area. Years ago mine cracked when stepped on.