Mass shooting in Highland Park, Illinois.

IV Hunt

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This kid was a basket case with a strong right wing current,

hmmm, yep. Antifa is definitely a "strong right wing current"
Stuff,

Is this true ??, picture of mom also ??

View attachment 347266

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
A link to an article that says this shooter used that weapon?
It was from an interview on TV. It was not from an article. The reporter asked what kind of weapon was used and the guy at the microphone said it was a KelTec sub 200.

I looked it up and came back with a KelTec 2000.

Now @duckman54 has this excellent article.

The news also said toogay another person had died bringing the total to eight. This also turned out to be false.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It was from an interview on TV. It was not from an article. The reporter asked what kind of weapon was used and the guy at the microphone said it was a KelTec sub 200.

I looked it up and came back with a KelTec 2000.

Now @duckman54 has this excellent article.

The news also said toogay another person had died bringing the total to eight. This also turned out to be false.
Interview I got my information from:

At approximately point 4.25.

Last edited:

slimm21

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Interview I got my information from:

Records showed Crimo purchased four weapons in 2020, the AR-15-style weapon used in Monday’s attack, a Kel-Tec sub-2000, a Remington 700 rifle and a shotgun, according to Covelli. Then in 2021, Crimo bought a Glock 43x pistol, the official said.

Doesn't appear he used the Kel-tec in Monday's shooting. This article doesn't name what he used as Duckman54's article does and this one:

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This article says it was a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 rifle.

Records showed Crimo purchased four weapons in 2020, the AR-15-style weapon used in Monday’s attack, a Kel-Tec sub-2000, a Remington 700 rifle and a shotgun, according to Covelli. Then in 2021, Crimo bought a Glock 43x pistol, the official said.

Doesn't appear he used the Kel-tec in Monday's shooting. This article doesn't name what he used as Duckman54's article does and this one:

It appears that you have misquoted the Officer’s statement.

Actually if you go to approximately point 4.15 of the video I posted the Officer does say he used the KelTec in the July 4th shooting.

Last edited:

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh... but it gets better. Despite him having his guns seized through red flag laws, numerous visits from police, social media threats and a suicide attempt, he still managed to buy these weapons, get approved for a FOID card (Firearms Owner Identification). Just goes to show that you can pass all the left wing laws you want, but when incompetent government bureaucrats simply ignore all the warning signs and spend all of their time harassing law abiding citizens instead, is it any wonder why these leftist nutjobs get firearms and commit acts of violence? This is what they have been socially engineered to do.

The laws that are there should be followed and the background checks actually followed and not ignored. Someone really dropped the ball in the background check. Perhaps Highland Park will pass another 20 laws that no one in their bureaucratic juggernaut will follow.

Perhaps we should just ban all liberals from owning firearms? That would cut down on mass shootings and murder by at least 80%, using their logic.

https://justthenews.com/government/...red-rifle-banned-town-carry-out-mass-shooting
Okay tinfoil hat on....MAYBE this was done on purpose? This IS just a conspiracy theory- sacarfices must be made?

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Why would you misquote the Officer?

Last edited:

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The shooter used a Keltec Sub 2000.

The Keltec catalog says it is chambered in either 9MM or .40SW.

Oh no, not the 9MM. Those are the lung blower outers.