May issue CCL just got whacked at the supreme court

Tejas

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dictator Newsom was just on the news crying about the ruling and vowing to sign multiple pieces of gun legislation the legislator is sending to his desk. This ruling is just one small victory in a war to remain free people.

freefall

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dictator Newsom was just on the news crying about the ruling and vowing to sign multiple pieces of gun legislation the legislator is sending to his desk. This ruling is just one small victory in a war to remain free people.

There will definitely be more restrictions put on us law abiding citizens due to this.

Arrieta

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I've been reading and listening to the legal scholars discuss the possible implications of this decision all day, but one thing has become clear:

Today’s decision is a major blow to the liberal ideology that the US Constitution is a “living document” that should be “interpreted” and "redefined" in accordance with the ever-evolving whims of modern society. Today’s decision is resounding “NO" to that ideology and reinforces the idea that the US Constitution should be interpreted and followed as "written" and subsequently "understood" within the historical contexts that the Founding Fathers set pen to paper.

carsonsig

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The main thing here is it sets that the libs can’t set their own stupid gates to certain things. No excessive fees. No may issue. No waits.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
I've been reading and listening to the legal scholars discuss the possible implications of this decision all day, but one thing has become clear:

Today’s decision is a major blow to the liberal ideology that the US Constitution is a “living document” that should be “interpreted” and "redefined" in accordance with the ever-evolving whims of modern society. Today’s decision is resounding “NO" to that ideology and reinforces the idea that the US Constitution should be interpreted and followed as "written" and subsequently "understood" within the historical contexts that the Founding Fathers set pen to paper.
Indeed, our Constitution is a foundation and not curtains on windows.

WuChang

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't need a permit to carry a concealed weapon as long as you are not a felon. If I didn't have a permit I would carry anyways.

Two rules in a gun fight, have one and don't run out of ammo. The rest is BS.
True enough but having a CC permit helps your lawyer defend you in the event you have use your firearm.
One of the reasons I keep mine current, even if I really don’t need it per state law.

Glad you have one….hope you never have to use it

Reactions: pbd

CA Birdman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Bonta and legislature already had the bill in waiting. Going to be worse and way more costly now. Figure mandatory insurance, mental health evaluation which will likely be rigged by a leftist so that any gun owner will fail and list will be twenty pages by time they liberal *******s are done. They complain about CCWs but Sac County has had 12,000 or so for last 8 years with no problems but will never admit that it hasn't created the problems they claim. Never let the facts get in the way.

smith46

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Two rules in a gun fight, have one and don't run out of ammo. The rest is BS.

Wrong: Here are the two rules
1656051107240.jpeg

Last edited:

California Flyway

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
No problem getting a CCW in Mendocino County.

CA Birdman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Well when the idiots in Sacramento get done it will be a lot more hoops and more costly. it is a made up problem and people would feel safer if you would actually lock up criminals. The shootout in Sacramento may not have occurred in the accused were actually in prison and not released before serving even 50% of their sentence. So Newsom should be apologizing to victims for a worthless criminal justice system but he blames it on gun and not the person who pulled the trigger.