Mergansers for TX hunt

txoutdoors1

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am doing the ultimate waterfowlers challenge and down to my last 5. In need of a common and red-breasted merganser. Any of you get into these on a consistent basis? I would take any info you can give me to harvest one of each of these. Anything from a local guide recommendation to letting me tag along with you, or even swap a hunt. Appreciate anything you can help with!

Thanks,
Dan

UplanderPA

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am doing the ultimate waterfowlers challenge and down to my last 5. In need of a common and red-breasted merganser. Any of you get into these on a consistent basis? I would take any info you can give me to harvest one of each of these. Anything from a local guide recommendation to letting me tag along with you, or even swap a hunt. Appreciate anything you can help with!

Thanks,
Dan
Hi all,

Thanks,
Dan

I replied on the Diver page. Sending you a PM.

no harm-no fowl

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Did you get it taken care of, we have tons of merges here. Ohio.