Mid Winter Count

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by Bwana1, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Bwana1

Bwana1 Elite Refuge Member

MarshmanDon likes this.
  2. Trevor Shannahan

Trevor Shannahan Elite Refuge Member

3. Dirtybird420

Dirtybird420 Elite Refuge Member

No one thinks it’s funny that their proactive limits on geese n mallards worked on the first year. Regardless of that I agree with about 1/2 of their duck numbers. Idk about geese I’ll leave that to the pros.

4. Trevor Shannahan

How about just a good hatch. The limits have nothing to do with counts.

5. Dirtybird420

Just amazing how things work is all I’m saying.

6. Trevor Shannahan

Or could it be because NY had some really nasty weather early that pushed more birds to us unlike last year when they had no weather. Oh no that would just make way too much sense. This is the kind of stuff that makes me talk the way I do. You people just drive the same little area, look at your fields and local weather and that’s it. I’m putting about 1k miles on a week during hunting season, watching areas that I don’t even have farms, watching PA and NY weather every day, making weekly phone calls to multiple people in the fingerlakes area getting reports from them on if the birds are moving or not. There is a reason why I talk as though I’m more informed and it’s because I am.

7. Dirtybird420

I put almost as many miles on a boat as you do in your truck you little ****ing ***got. You don’t kno me or what I do. I drive from Pasadena to crisfield weekly during hunting season talk to guys from the dam to into Virginia. You talk like you do cause you haven’t got a good *** whipping yet an if u talk like this in person if I ever meet you I’ll throat punch u so hard you’ll never blow a goose call again. Oh n my dad travels literally the entire United States for work weekly. I kno what’s going on.

8. Dirtybird420

You kno how to kill 2 geese a few days a week congrats clown.

9. Trevor Shannahan

I welcome all comers. Nobody has had the balls to do it yet. I’ve whooped enough *** and gotten my *** whooped a few times in high school and my early 20s to know I can run my mouth and most likely won’t have to worry about much. Everybody that knows me knows I say everything in person that I say on the internet. I don’t hide behind a keyboard or use a fake name.

10. Trevor Shannahan

I’ve had seasons of over 100 days in the field and 3K+ in hand without counting snows. I think I know a bit about killing birds.