Milwaukee Bucks - 2021 NBA Champions!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Flyway Forum' started by ripline, Jul 21, 2021.

1. SkolMNDuckHunter

SkolMNDuckHunter Senior Refuge Member

That's exactly my point lol. When you don't get 30 consecutive years of HOF'ers it's a cruel and disappointing ride.

2. maxx

maxx Elite Refuge Member

I have played basketball for 35 years myself. I still coach my kids (one year left then both boys will be in highschool). The NBA is the best basketball on the planet. Those guys are so freaking skilled it's very hard for us to understand. I play with a guy that is in the G league. He is on Miami's team and they opted out their G league team. He was a ok D1 player that developed a bit after college. He is so dam skilled it's not even funny.

That was great for Milwaukee and I agree with slimm Giannis is the coolest WI athlete of all time. He is down to earth, humble, hard working, everything the great city of Milwaukee is.

Personally I enjoy watching college ball better because of the way the play but NBA is still good.

Ducker 4 Ever likes this.
  3. Alldrakes

Alldrakes Elite Refuge Member

30 years of Hall of Fame QB’s and just 2 titles. An epically failing franchise !!

Fozzbear likes this.
  4. road kill

road kill Senior Refuge Member

In all that time and all that great offensive output.
    How many Packer offensive players out of all that will make the HoF?

****2****

Says a lot about the organization.

5. slimm21

slimm21 Elite Refuge Member

isn’t there an Iowa forum you can post on :l

6. SNOWSNBLUES

SNOWSNBLUES Senior Refuge Member

To me it's mind boggling that ANY of you on a hunting forum would watch and or support the NBA or again ANY pro sports for that matter. They aren't supporting us, thats for dam sure.

msuhunter, lax, Banded1 and 1 other person like this.
  7. SNOWSNBLUES

I liked the NBA when it was Larry vs. Magic and they didn't try to push their political agendas like racist p.o.s. LeBron and others.

Alldrakes and Bclick like this.
  8. Wiscoduckhunt

Wiscoduckhunt Senior Refuge Member

Do you make sure every single product you purchase supports hunting in some way? Can we please get an exhaustive list... Would save the rest of us alot of trouble.

9. SNOWSNBLUES

Nope, I can't day that, but I do my best to support businesses and people that support my beliefs and mindset. The NFL, NBA, MLB (I'm not a hockey guy do I dont know) have demonstrated they sure as heck don't. So I reserve the right not to support them in ANY way and encourage others with my views to do the same!

Bclick likes this.
  10. Bclick

Bclick Elite Refuge Member

Both times they won they had above average defenses....think favres year they were no1. Both years they were able to lean on hof d players. Its neither rodgers or favres fault they didnt win more