Montana Swan and Crane Application Deadlines

Discussion in 'Montana / Wyoming Flyway Forum' started by Native NV Ducker, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator

Info from MWP....

Swan and sandhill crane application deadlines

Waterfowl and webless migratory bird regulations are complete for the 2020-21 hunting seasons. The regulations are online at http://fwp.mt.gov/hunting/regulations, and hard copies are available at license providers. Duck and goose regulations are similar to last year, with an opening date of October 3. Check the regulations for details.

Of special interest to some hunters will be the deadlines for applying for special licenses for swans and sandhill cranes (in the special license crane hunt areas). The deadline for both crane and swan applications is July 24. No paper applications will be accepted by mail. An application will be available on the website for your use or to be taken to an FWP office to be entered over-the-counter. Check the regulations for application details and season details.

2. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Moderator Moderator

October 3rd...nice, I have my 6 months in for residency September 27th. :tu:tu

3. H20OTTER

H20OTTER Elite Refuge Member

Woo-hoo, I successfully drew a NR swan tag.