More lies from the left dispelled

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by IV Hunt, Jun 10, 2021 at 3:20 PM.

1. IV Hunt

IV Hunt Elite Refuge Member

The U.S. Department of the Interior’s Inspector General debunked claims made by then-Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, his eventual running mate Kamala Harris, and left-wing media last year about federal law enforcement’s response to a violent riot in Washington, D.C., by far-left activists.

The events in question surround violence from the far-left in the nation’s capital at the end of May and beginning of June in 2020, specifically around President Donald Trump’s visit to a church that had been set on fire.

“Police in Washington, D.C. used tear gas and rubber bullets on peaceful protesters to clear them away from St. John’s church, which suffered a small fire Sunday night, near the White House,” NPR tweeted on June 1. “President Trump then walked to the church for a photo op.”

Biden responded to NPR’s tweet by claiming: “He’s using the American military against the American people. He tear-gassed peaceful protesters and fired rubber bullets. For a photo. For our children, for the very soul of our country, we must defeat him. But I mean it when I say this: we can only do it together.”

However, DOI’s inspector general released a report on Wednesday that stated that Trump’s visit to the church had nothing to do with why the protesters, who had previously turned violent, were cleared out of the area:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/insp...tm_content=061021-news&utm_campaign=position1

lugnut and Bclick like this.
  2. duckman54

duckman54 Elite Refuge Member

Goebbels was alleged to have said if you tell a big enough lie enough and keep repeating
    it people will eventually come to believe it. This seems to be the MSM's everyday playbook
    when it comes to the other side. Bad part is by the time the truth has come out the damage
    has been done, just what they wanted.

3. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

I no longer call them the Democrats. They are only referred to as “the communists”

I suggest all of you do the same. Quit lying about who they are.

4. Wood-Dro

Wood-Dro Elite Refuge Member

Democrats will side with anything that we are against. They are pro communism, anti-sematic, pro muslim terrorists, pro flag burning. Their mentality is "we are with any enemy of my enemy." Americans are the enemy of the DemoNcrat party.

5. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

I`ve been calling them that for a while now. What`s left of the conservative media should all be calling them that 24/7.

API likes this.
  6. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member