Moving to Oregon

Discussion in 'Oregon Flyway Forum' started by WestKyHunt, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Bucephala

Bucephala Elite Refuge Member

I miss living in the Coos Bay area but the job market is definitely better in the valley. Roseburg's a great area, not too far from the Pacific or all the public lands in the Cascades and the Coast Range. I always thought Cottage Grove would be a great are to settle in and most of the smaller towns between I-5 and the coast would be good.

As far as this whole "Citiot" thing, my plates only say "Oregon" on them. Big city or small town doesn't really matter as long as you don't take too long at the boat ramp and treat others with respect.

WestKyHunt likes this.
  2. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

Quote of the year! :bow

Curt Gibson likes this.
  3. DG1959

DG1959 Refuge Member

Look what you just said... the riots aren’t that bad... LOL. how about the bums crapping on the sidewalks, meth and heroin a misdemeanor, high tax, and don’t even start me on our lousy big game hunting. A good unit for big game will take a person 20 plus years to draw.

tule and Wareagle1 like this.
  4. tule

tule Elite Refuge Member

And dont forget the Covid shutdowns, reopening, shutting down, reopening........rinse and repeat. If our governor wasnt too busy on trying to not get recalled (too late) he would be shutting down this crap hole state of CA as well. Anything on the coast, be prepared for extreme liberalism. Not something that runs rampant in Kentucky. Id say eastern oregon is a pretty good place, I go to the Klamath/Tule aree every year to hunt waterfowl and hate leaving it every time.