Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

Need a house in

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by salthunter, Jul 22, 2021.

1. salthunter

salthunter Moderator Moderator

Idaho
    Now thats a garage

[​IMG]

We checked Zillow the price had been $425,000.I have no idea if it is really for sale, all I ask is you get us a few goose hunting permissions, Now thats a garage most guys could appreciate

About the Property

This beautiful 2-story home sits on 3.63 acres and has an approx. 50x96 shop, approx. 30x60 attached garage that holds up to 5 vehicles, a detached 2 car garage, and tons of RV parking! This home includes a loafing shed, tool shed, corrals, and 2 barns. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, over 2,000 square foot loft to finish as you please, family room with wood burning stove. Big open kitchen with a breakfast bar and tons of counter space. It has a nice living room with French doors that leads out to an open deck. This home has huge laundry area with tons of storage space. This home has gorgeous views of the reservoir and much more! Definitely a must see! Call us for a private showing.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  2. Woodduck31

Woodduck31 Elite Refuge Member

Now if the reservoir it overlooks is Ashton reservoir I'm in, but that would probably put the decimal point one more space over to $4,250,000. We've been looking, can't imagine where in the state a house like that would be at that price. Where in the world is that house and property?

salthunter likes this.
  3. Clark

Clark Elite Refuge Member

4. salthunter

You drive right past it on 86. between the freeway and railroad, seagull and Willow bay towards Poky , 3 miles out of American Falls. I use to kill a lot of geese with in 3 miles of there. I would guess a guy could sit in the back yard and still kill geese
    Long ago had permission on the field behind the house. Still geese o the field every year.

https://goo.gl/maps/EhXkZVwGLhCRGKjQ9

I was up in Island Park watching over girls camp,.. made the circuit to upper and lower Mesa Falls A nice storm came through: and I post a pic of gas prices :doh otherwise it was nice

5. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Elite Refuge Member

Wife: I want the kitchen and bathrooms remodeled. Then you can have an add on to the garage.

Husband: Hold my beer…

6. salthunter

I have tears rolling down my face,, My wife doesnt see the humor

7. BigSkyDuk

8. igo4dux75

igo4dux75 Senior Refuge Member

Yup, property values are crazy right now in the bitterroot and other western valley's. I am about to list a 2 bed 1 bath 1100 sq ft house with one car garage on a tiny lot for 305k. It will probably sell in hours.

9. fishnfool

fishnfool Elite Refuge Member

Is it just me, or are those garage doors designed to only clear Corvettes, Ferraris, and the like? Looks like a super duty roof might get clipped.

Also would have to drive on the lawn to back a trailer in.

letmwurk, Vammy and dwhauss like this.
  10. BigSkyDuk

You will probably have multiple bidders. Are you doing the “taking offers until 5:00 PM on XX day” maneuver? Seems to be all the rage up here in the northern part of the valley these days.