New England Classified

Discussion in 'New England Flyway Forum' started by Dogman, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Dogman

Dogman Moderator Moderator

Here are the classified forum rules,same rules apply to the NE forum.

BUY, SELL, TRADE !!!!!!! For personal items only.

1. All guidelines from the main classified forum must be met:
    http://www.refugeforums.com/classifieds_guidelines.html

2. All communications between sellers and buyers is to be via PM or Email.
    NO CHAT in this thread please.

3. When your item(s) sell, please contact your moderator so he can delete
    your classified ad.

4. For personal items only.
    No commercial ads. No leases or club memberships.

5. Dogs for sale must be placed on the Gun Dog Classifieds.

6. Ads will be deleted after 30 days. If the item(s) are still available,
    you may re-post.

2. Mike the fox

Mike the fox New Member

6 higdon battleship foam filled over sized wood duck decoys. Hunted over twice. $50 420D635A-2329-4704-A5F8-4A465216C4A9.jpeg

Attached Files:

3. Mike the fox

Mike the fox New Member

Updated post. I’ve got 6 ghg hot but mallards for sale along with the higdon battleship wood ducks. Mallards have been used 1 season. $60 for everything and I’ll throw in a couple old flambeau mallards. Great starter pack or just add to your spread. Located in Burnham Maine 0316DB18-BB97-41CE-839B-19F87007D952.jpeg

4. DukeDad

DukeDad Refuge Member

I’m looking to sell my Boat Excel Duck rig. Exceptional boat I’ve used for waterfowl hunting and fishing. Boat comes with Yamaha 40 HP, bow flood light, and Banded Axe boat blind (plus I have a brand new boxed Axe blind). I installed Hyde-Turf throughout the boat which is fantastic for grip for dogs and humans alike and refracts heat. Joined a lease and don’t use it like I have in the past. Also comes with year old exceptional Road-king boat trailer. I also have used it fishing up and down the CT river. Selling all for $6,500. Great buy. Email at [email protected] or PM me. I live in Deep River if you’re interested in taking a look.

Attached Files:

5. Blackducks

Blackducks Elite Refuge Member

Some more stuff for sale. CASH. Will meet to complete sale within reasonable distance (I am in NH so seacoast-Concord NH, Southern ME, or Northern MA area). Will ship if necessary (prepayment required) but prefer pickup - contact me for shipping quote.

1. - SportDog Yard Trainer SD-105 training collar. This is a basic obedience type collar. It is not field trial levels. I got it for my last Lab Sadie who was very noisy and antsy in the car and in the blind. It works great if you just need an obedience reinforcement and would be good for a young dog to get it used to a collar. It is in excellent shape as I only used it maybe 10-15 times in total. Comes with collar w/ receiver (waterproof), handheld transmitter, 2 sets of studs/posts (not sure what you call them but they are the 2 prongs that deliver the shock - there is a short set and a long set depending on hair length of dog), tester, 39 batteries (receiver and transmitter each use 1 battery - this is not a rechargeable collar), and the original paperwork/manual. I am also including the field kit I had for it which is a small otter box that can hold extra batteries and a small screwdriver to change them. I spent $200+ for everything. Asking $100.
    • 100 yd range
    • 8 stimulation levels + a 2X button giving 16 level in total
    • Warning Tone button
    • Fits small to large dogs (internet info on collar says up to 27.5" neck size which seems a little large to me but maybe)
    [​IMG]

2. - Otterbox Box Bundle. I have 3 Otterboxes + an Outdoor Products Smartphone case for sale. I am selling these as a bundle. 2 of the Otterboxes are good for wallets, keys, etc... and the 3rd is deep/large enough to hold a handheld GPS with charging cable, batteries, manual, etc... They are in excellent shape and still have the original stickers on the back. Waterproof to 100', hard plastic durable exterior, and neoprene like soft padding inside. The other case is from Outdoor Products and is for protecting a modern day larger smartphone. Large hard plastic durable case (see through so you can see phone screen without opening case) that is waterproof and Extreme Weather IPX6 Tested. Paid well over $125 for all of them. Asking $80.
    • Otterbox (Black) = Approx 8.5"L X 4.5"W X 2" D Exterior / Approx 7.75"L X 3.75"W X 1.5"D (total with it closed it is about .75" p/ side) Interior.
    • Otterbox (Yellow) = Approx 8.5"L X 4.5"W X 2" D Exterior / Approx 7.75"L X 3.75"W X 1.5"D (total with it closed it is about .75" p/ side) Interior.
    • Otterbox (Blue) = Approx 8.5"L X 4.5"W X 3" D Exterior / Approx 7.75"L X 3.75"W X 2.5"D (total with it closed it is about .75" on top and 1.75" on bottom) Interior.
    • Outdoorproducts (orange) = will hold most modern smartphones. Approx 7.5"L X 4.25"W X 1.25"D Exterior / Approx 6.75"L X 4"W X 1"D (total with it closed it is about .5" p/ side) Interior.
    [​IMG]

3. - Avery "Ducks Unlimited" Blind Bag. In excellent shape expect for 1 small thing. The velcro strip on one side of the main closure/handle has had some of the thread break so it is coming loose. Can easily be repaired and the velcro is still good. Water resistant, semi rigged for better protection of content, multiple pockets inside and out, shoulder strap. Approx 13"L X 9"W X 7.5"D Interior. Marsh Grass Camo pattern. Asking $25.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]