New From Idaho

TargheeHillBilly

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Just joined so I figured I’d introduce myself. I currently Live in South East Idaho. I grew up in the military, so Ive lived pretty much everywhere, but Ive considered Idaho home after spending years on and off in Coeurdalene/Hayden Lake.

After 2 years in Singapore, I met my now wife and we moved to Portland Oregon. We booked it back here to Idaho during the Covid lockdowns and BLM riots. Considering we have a 3 year old and 5 year old, I think we made the right decision.

This will be my first year getting back into duck hunting since I left for Singapore almost 10 years ago now. We recently put a deposit down on a GSP puppy from a breeder/gun dog trainer down here. Needless to say, I’m excited to be back. Thanks for having me, I look forward to stealing everyone’s passion to fuel mine!

C1FF0B74-C5EE-4C4F-8EFF-35129738A7B6.jpeg

sdkidaho

Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming
Reaction score
Welcome!

Great looking family. You’re in a good place.

Be sure to check out the Idaho sub forum as well.

Brottboss

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The good life, well deserved.
Those boys are in for some great youth hunts, good job pops you've got loads of fun in store.

HaydenHunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Looks like you are in Island Park now? Great area. Beautiful, and plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities, hunting and fishing.

Welcome to the Forum. Swing on over to the Idaho state forum here. We've lost some numbers here to other forms of social media, but we have a crew of hangers on that have posted on this forum for years and who bring to bear a lot of experience hunting our great state.

Cheers!

Sunklands

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Looks like you are in Island Park now? Great area. Beautiful, and plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities, hunting and fishing.

Welcome to the Forum. Swing on over to the Idaho state forum here. We've lost some numbers here to other forms of social media, but we have a crew of hangers on that have posted on this forum for years and who bring to bear a lot of experience hunting our great state.

Cheers!
Once upon a time, I was at Island Park ID. There’s a place very close to that called, Mack’s Inn. I fished there for about a week, after departing the Sawtooths and Upper/Lower Stanley. Went up to Quake Lake and then Ennis MT, for another month. Dang I wish I could go back.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard!!!!

salthunter

Reaction score
Welcome welcome.