Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

New Gear for 2020

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by IowaWaterfowler10, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

Nothing so far. I've been too busy selling decoys, boats, guns and other gear.

2. mpkowal

mpkowal Elite Refuge Member

Yes thank you I never had much success with silos only but I will mix them and see what happens.Had a really good off season (still am) all I need now is some snow camo.

3. jrode237

jrode237 Elite Refuge Member

Myself, brother, and 2 buddies picked up another 20 dozen RG B&W's. That puts us at 38 dozen total
    Dont know too many places where we will use all 38 dozen but when in Rome. Handful of new calls from Stump and Lares. Only other piece or new gear was a blind bag from Dunns that was too good a deal to pass up (Banded brand, dont recall the model). Upon receiving it and seeing how huge it is, no way in hell I'm carrying that thing to a blind every day. Might use it instead as a waterproof boat storage container. Maybe a soft sided cooler, we'll see.

wohl0049 likes this.
  4. Out of focus

Out of focus Senior Refuge Member

5. brentbullets

brentbullets Elite Refuge Member

A couple of calls, 410 and FTM

6. nobands

nobands Senior Refuge Member

Went through my stuff I'm set .
    Except I need a some right handed gloves , all I could find is left handed ones .

7. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

Picked up a three dozen Avian X full body specks at end of last season at killer price, then just bought a couple dozen decoys to replace the old and faded decoys or sinker decoys in the permanent spread. Just not worth the hassle to fix and paint. Have a neighbor around the corner who runs couple 750 plus decoys spreads and he and his partners spend about 8 saturday mornings painting decoys during the off season. Much rather be doing something other than painting decoys.

8. Soggy Socks

Soggy Socks Senior Refuge Member

Nothing new for me... I've got enough stuff to last several lifetimes I'm afraid can hardly walk in my reloading/gun cleaning room with all the boxes of hulls. Gotta start getting rid of things I don't use.

9. bill cooksey

bill cooksey Elite Refuge Member

Thinned roofing tar will make those old ones good in minutes

10. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

If my waders leak....well that's what I will be buying and I ain't too sure the won't be the Sitka's, but I'm still in the air on them!